The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE 4 VR?

ubqwYKM.gif

sweet

we need a new darkstalkers and power stone. I'll even take a hd upgrade of darkstalkers at 60-120 fps with online
Fighting games are C-tier for Capcom. A-tier is Monster Hunter and B-tier is Resident Evil.

It's a shame when they can easily dominate the genre and build the E-Sports scene into a constant revenue stream IMO.

Some questions:

1. Can we still buy a warranty for PS5 through any of the retailers we purchased from or was the only chance during the pre-order process? If so, who is the best place to purchase from?

I didn't have a warranty last-gen & my Day 1 PS4 lasted the whole life cycle without any issues. But reading about how some units have been problematic & the fact this PS5 is just huge/expensive, makes me think about it for this generation. Thanks if anyone knows.

2. GOW is free on PS5. Can i use my game save from PS4 for the PS5? I still have some trophies to finish up & rather do it on there.

PO

Anyone have any thoughts?

PO

Anyone have any thoughts?

PO

Square Trade let's you get a warranty for up to 30 days from the purchase date. Looks like a 3 yr warranty on "gaming gear" is $84.99.

*Edit* if it's delivered to you(online order) you have 30 days from the date it was delivered to your door.

I've never used them personally, but it is now an Allstate company, so take that for what it's worth.

Fedex delivered
Met the driver outside because I wasn't sure if it was double boxed or had any PS5 branding on it
Wasn't expecting a heavy asss box the size of a 27in TV

Driver asked me my name like 3 times
She was very professional and made sure she was delivering to the right house
Wasn't rushing or nothing
Fedex must have assigned their senior drivers to this second wave of deliveries

Edit: Forgot the pic
IMG_20201116_120820290.jpg

Finally played Miles this week on my lowly PS4. :lol:

This soundtrack is everything. :emoji_fire:

Back
Top Bottom