The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the ppl that pre-ordered from Walmart back in sept and you got your ps5 last week...have you been charged yet and has your Walmart order updated?

I got my ps5 last week and have not been charged yet. Also on the Walmart app it says the order is delayed

It literally had to have sold out seconds before I got through. That may have been the most frustrating one yet.

For the ppl that pre-ordered from Walmart back in sept and you got your ps5 last week...have you been charged yet and has your Walmart order updated?

I got my ps5 last week and have not been charged yet. Also on the Walmart app it says the order is delayed

no charge yet for me, but fully expecting it to hit my card sometime this week

damn was at walmart shopping when it happen, logged into google chrome its still in my cart out of stock tho...keep refreshing all day today ...smh worst than a supreme drop

1605542470645.png

1605542449825.png

I still don't think it will happen for all games if any at all and if it does, it will probably be a couple of years down the line and who knows if the performance will be the same.

I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Last edited:
Is the whole world shopping on ps direct? Are there other ps markets?

anybody gaming on wifi 6 and having issues with connection turn 802.11ax off for a/n. was working flawlessly the past few days downloading 80-100 gb games in 10-20 min then it started acting up this morning. has to be on sonys end cause it works with all my other enabled devices

Has Sony addressed all these consoles bricking? Or is it not as bad as people making it?
As of midnight last night, I haven't seen anything official.

But I did have to update my system when I first turned it on. Idk if that was expected for everyone.

capcom data leak info
RE Village details (Current-gen release, April launch, Demo before release)
New multiplayer Resident Evil referred to internally as Project Highway/Village Online. It's a Battle Royale of some sort.
Ace Attorney Collection (Pic related)
New Switch exclusive IP under the codename "GUILLOTINE"
Monster Hunter Rise on PC
Resident Evil 4 VR
New Shooter Multiplayer game titled "SHIELD" geared towards streamers
Source Code for DMC2 and Umbrella Chronicles
Stadia paid Capcom $10 million USD to put RE7 and RE8 on the platform. Sony paid $5 million USD for VR/timed DLC/demo exclusivity

Watching this again and because the framerate isn't locked in all modes, it's sort of a good way to compare against PC.
We will need more comparisons from other games off course but there's not much out there right now and this is comparing DMC5 vs DMC5:SE.

That being said, in normal mode which is native 4K, the next gen consoles from the graph are averaging around 90fps.

1605545066184.png

1605545140663.png

Both next gen consoles at $499 are comfortably beating a 2080Ti which is still more expensive than either consoles. 399 if you got the PS5 digital.
People didn't think these consoles would be on 2070 level and it's around double the performance of a 2070.

This is not to say they beat PC. This is just to show where we are with this gen.
A similar comparison at the time the PS4 came out would not have looked this good.
I think we're in for a good generation.

Back
Top Bottom