The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Twisted Metal BR is an idea I talked about with my brother a few years back. It makes too much sense.

The Twisted Metal that came out for PS3 was fun but the online was terrible.

Give us something like Twisted Metal Black.

Which NT'ers have playe The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles.

Someone explain and try convince me to getting this.

I haven't played any of the past games.

I played the trilogy a few months back. Just read the description for the new game, and I see they added an assistance feature.

The game was solid, but unbalanced imo. 90% of the game was almost too easy to advance/find clues/etc. but there were a handful of times when it was basically impossible to catch something without a guide.

I was finally able to obtain a PS5. However, I have no games to play.

Which should I cop: Streets of Rage 4 or FF VII (never even played the original :smh: ) ? Both?

FFVII for sure. Never played the original either.

Would like to hope that FFVII remake would drop on Series X though. Could just cop whenever I get a PS5.

I was finally able to obtain a PS5. However, I have no games to play.

Which should I cop: Streets of Rage 4 or FF VII (never even played the original :smh: ) ? Both?

Depends what gameplay you're looking for. If you like Streets of Rage, 4 is one of the best in the series. Some people call it the best.

FFVII remake is great but if you have no attachment to the series it won't hit as hard but I think it's still definitely worth playing

Back
Top Bottom