The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2016 was a darker more atmospheric game in line with traditional doom experiences. eternal was doom on lsd

Incredible games though.

My favorite part of Doom 2016 is after the opening mission when the intro music is playing and Doom Slayer pumps his shotgun as it (the music) ends :lol:

:pimp:

I want to play doom eternal. And nasty spiders?

Yeah - one of the main enemies is a robot-like spider but it doesn't look creepy (with all the eyes and hair etc.)

And it doesn't run up on you :lol:

I feel you though. I have gaming anxieties as well. I can't deal with things chasing me which is why I can't play the new Resident Evil games.

Was waiting to beat R&C: Rift Apart to restart Doom: Eternal. Have yet to play it on my PS5 or with the new next gen update. I have a new TV and sound system too. This is about to be great :nthat:

turn that **** up as loud as you can,

R&C is doom for kids anyway, it could wait.

Eternal’s soundtrack is so turnt up :nthat: game is just continuously underrated.

And I swear I was the only person thinking R&C: Rift Apart felt like Doom: Eternal at some moments :lol: very much Happy Meal Doom: Eternal

Picked up Kingdom Hearts 3 for $6 and MediEvil for $10 at GameStop.

Never played a KH game before. Looking forward to it.

Last time i played MediEvil was on the PS1.

Next gen sports game I’m most excited for is nhl 22. New engine and the developers have had some time with hardware so it SHOULD be great but it’s also EA. They should implement the same duelsense haptics astros playroom used for icy surfaces

Picked up Kingdom Hearts 3 for $6 and MediEvil for $10 at GameStop.

Never played a KH game before. Looking forward to it.

Last time i played MediEvil was on the PS1.

MediEvil still controls like the PS1 version but if you don't mind that you'll dig it.

KH3 was probably my last favorite out of the main 3 but if you played the first 2 it's worth going through, I wasn't a fan of having less maps but with bigger size and the combat was way too easy for me but it looks and feels great.

You got both at pretty good value though

Next gen sports game I’m most excited for is nhl 22. New engine and the developers have had some time with hardware so it SHOULD be great but it’s also EA. They should implement the same duelsense haptics astros playroom used for icy surfaces

Madden 22 early reviews show they continue not to care because people will buy it due to how popular the nfl is.

I agree with you, can't trust EA.

Will wait on BF2042.

Madden 22 early reviews show they continue not to care because people will buy it due to how popular the nfl is.

I agree with you, can't trust EA.

Will wait on BF2042.
That’s madden tho. It’s been a lost cause for a long time now. They still develop a solid hockey game

200.gif

That’s madden tho. It’s been a lost cause for a long time now. They still develop a solid hockey game

Madden has been trash since 04, 05, 06 (PS2/XBOX) era

NBA Live 10 the best basketball game ever made

and PES > than FIFA and it isn’t even close.

Not sure why I said all that :lol:

Maybe my expectations are low when it comes to Madden and 2k but what do people expect? I’ve played every game since 02 (excluding 21) and I swear I never understand why people think it gets worse. It’s practically the same game every year minus the forced gimmicks that usually result in OP plays. I’m not sure you’re going to get a real life experience in which the AI acts accordingly, that just seems like too much of a daunting task for developers. Just accept the fact you’re buying the same game again, just this time you’re spending $70 for it :lol:

Maybe my expectations are low when it comes to Madden and 2k but what do people expect? I’ve played every game since 02 (excluding 21) and I swear I never understand why people think it gets worse. It’s practically the same game every year minus the forced gimmicks that usually result in OP plays. I’m not sure you’re going to get a real life experience in which the AI acts accordingly, that just seems like too much of a daunting task for developers. Just accept the fact you’re buying the same game again, just this time you’re spending $70 for it :lol:

Madden was actually better though. Same with 2k in those earlier days. They we’re definitely rehashed but at least the games themselves were better.

Back
Top Bottom