The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D532F2A6-75A4-4CA6-B100-10D7F9B987B9.jpeg

for $10 why not. Gonna keep it in the plastic until the Ps5 patch drops.

Enjoyed Kaze and the wild mask more than I thought I would. solid 8/10. Don’t sleep if you like old school snes platformers.

think I might pick up GOT

Heard nothing but great things, gotta check it out, besides getting tired of cod

Might get Madden also

Man I sat and scrolled through the PS store for hours last night trying to decide on some games to buy/download. I was on pretty much a gaming hiatus for years before RDR2 came out, played that extensively for a few months then put the sticks back down. Started playing COD again out of boredom during the pandemic and have been playing heavily ever since. But that’s literally all I play.

But now that I got the 5 I wanna put it to use and play some other good games besides just playing Warzone all the time.

Man I sat and scrolled through the PS store for hours last night trying to decide on some games to buy/download. I was on pretty much a gaming hiatus for years before RDR2 came out, played that extensively for a few months then put the sticks back down. Started playing COD again out of boredom during the pandemic and have been playing heavily ever since. But that’s literally all I play.

But now that I got the 5 I wanna put it to use and play some other good games besides just playing Warzone all the time.

I clearly don’t have the willpower. But whatever you buy make sure you finish before you purchase another.

Don’t end up with more than you could ever play or finish like most of us :lol:

Madden hasnt given 2 $#!*s abt their game for yrs

need 2k sports to comeback and put the pressure on them

Madden hasnt given 2 $#!*s abt their game for yrs

need 2k sports to comeback and put the pressure on them
When y'all say stuff like Madden is worse than last year, Madden is trash, Madden hasn't been good in years, are y'all speaking from a GAMEPLAY perspective or are you more so saying it's lacking content? I'm just a casual Madden player and prefer playing live, in person against people. I don't ever tap into all the franchise stuff and extras. So if that's the only time I'm playing, are you saying I won't have a good gameplay experience?

Same with 2K. I don't do all the My Player stuff or the park and all that like my son and his friends do. I just wanna hop on the sticks and run some games from time to time. Is it so bad that I won't enjoy even that??

When y'all say stuff like Madden is worse than last year, Madden is trash, Madden hasn't been good in years, are y'all speaking from a GAMEPLAY perspective or are you more so saying it's lacking content? I'm just a casual Madden player and prefer playing live, in person against people. I don't ever tap into all the franchise stuff and extras. So if that's the only time I'm playing, are you saying I won't have a good gameplay experience?

Same with 2K. I don't do all the My Player stuff or the park and all that like my son and his friends do. I just wanna hop on the sticks and run some games from time to time. Is it so bad that I won't enjoy even that??

We possibly could be the same person. I don’t do the my career or any of that extra stuff. Never played park, I just stick to regular teams, play against my son and his friends, or just go head up against the CPU.

We possibly could be the same person. I don’t do the my career or any of that extra stuff. Never played park, I just stick to regular teams, play against my son and his friends, or just go head up against the CPU.
Exactly. I don't really have time to be that invested in the game but I do enjoy playing a few games here and there. Boys would have you believing it's damn near unplayable lol.

Back
Top Bottom