The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are talking COD or BF, but no one is going to bring up the true, genre defining FPS?

Before you ask, this is gameplay. I know it looks like real people and real environments, but this is actually a video game. Amazing, I know.

Was playing the War for Wakanda expansion DLC for Avengers and it’s fun. As of recent I’ve felt like the game as a whole wasn’t as bad as we all made it out to be. To the point where I’m very intrigued by this Guardians of the Galaxy game coming out soon :nerd:

Was playing the War for Wakanda expansion DLC for Avengers and it’s fun. As of recent I’ve felt like the game as a whole wasn’t as bad as we all made it out to be. To the point where I’m very intrigued by this Guardians of the Galaxy game coming out soon :nerd:
Is it a game worth playing now?

Yea I waited for the ps5 upgrade before i started Avengers and Ive enjoyed it. Going to play the Black Panther DLC probably next week. Still have some other stuff to do in the game.

Yea I waited for the ps5 upgrade before i started Avengers and Ive enjoyed it. Going to play the Black Panther DLC probably next week. Still have some other stuff to do in the game.
Maybe I'll pick up a copy for cheap since the DLC are free.

I never thought Avengers looked bad nor great. It’s ok to play games that are just decent or mediocre and still enjoy them. I think we forget that and believe that all the shovel ware we played on PS2 was classic material. I know some of y’all was playing Shadow the Hedgehog and True Crimes :lol:

Last edited:

I played it last year on the PS4 Pro right before I got my PS5 at launch and the game would make my PS4 Pro sound like a jet was about to take off :lol:

The gameplay I thought was fun but also felt very grindy to level and build each character. Also the match making for online took forever.

I might give it another chance if it's smoother running on PS5 now.

Last edited:
Grabbed GoT this morning for PS5. First time playing it on any platform. I'm in love. So much to do. So much to customize. Combat controls feel amazing. I definitely have a little learning curve but I'm excited to master it!

Enjoy pleighboi.

Absolutely fell in love with the game the first time I played.

Gonna start the Iki expansion tonight.

Got another platinum when I loaded my PS4 save so ain't mad at that either.

Downloaded the expansion, gonna try to do a new game plus run before doing the Iki island part.

Right off the bat, the haptics are absolutely phenomenal. Combat is super satisfying with it. Also the lip syncing with the Japanese voiceovers finally matches.

Downloaded the expansion, gonna try to do a new game plus run before doing the Iki island part.

Right off the bat, the haptics are absolutely phenomenal. Combat is super satisfying with it. Also the lip syncing with the Japanese voiceovers finally matches.

One thing I noticed is that when your horse gallops over a different surface the haptics change to match the "feeling" of the ground.
Haven't experienced that since Astrobots.
Bow and arrow tension stood out too

To me this game was meant to be played in japanese.
Definitely one of those people who are happy they added lip sync.

I'm getting my **** handed to me for sure.
Totally will take me till the end of Act 1 to be back to where I was.

First game downloaded directly on my M.2 drive
Feels good to breathe again with the space

Last edited:
Downloaded and started a new save. The haptic feedback is really cool. Currently playing in Kurosawa mode, but debating I should play in color to not miss out on the colors and details.

Back
Top Bottom