The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got back on the saddle, wife got me a PS5 for my Bday, been playing God Of War 4 and what a stunning game that is and the story telling is so dope, love Greek mythology so maybe I’m biased, I know I’m late as hell to this game, but is seriously amazing.

many other recommendations?

Ghost Of Tsushima

Dude was clearly talking about exclusives, for current gen consoles.

Sony games don't release in holiday because a lot of them get delayed. A lot. But Miles Morales says hello anyway.

He was trolling me as a joke. There is no reason to carry on his fight.

Enjoy you console famb.

If in the future you could just invite Timid to have these convos in the xbox thread, that'd be great.

If in the future you could just invite Timid to have these convos in the xbox thread, that'd be great.
He quoted me to start the convo

Don't think I broke any NT rules

If you have such an issue with what amounted to a couple post. You a free to block me.

I believe Remedy bought the IP from MS. I played it last year on PC for the first time. It was cool but def felt dated. It would be nice if this led to a sequel though.

I believe Remedy bought the IP from MS. I played it last year on PC for the first time. It was cool but def felt dated. It would be nice if this led to a sequel though.
It's a better game than what Quantum Break, if you ever played that of course.

Will give Control a chance eventually, just not on my most wanted list. Maybe after the holidays.

It's a better game than what Quantum Break, if you ever played that of course.

Will give Control a chance eventually, just not on my most wanted list. Maybe after the holidays.
I played QB when it first released but it’s been too long for me to compare them fairly. Control is cool but I got bored and dropped it. I’m hoping to finish one day.

Now a Free upgrade
All 1st Party games releasing after
will have $10 charge to upgrade

Last year we made a commitment to deliver free upgrades for our cross-gen launch titles, which included Horizon Forbidden West. While the pandemic's profound impact pushed Forbidden West out of the launch window we initially envisioned, we will stand by our offer: Players who purchase Horizon Forbidden West on PlayStation 4 will be able to upgrade to the PlayStation 5 version for free.

I also want to confirm today that moving forward, PlayStation first-party exclusive cross-gen titles (newly releasing on PS4 & PS5)–both digital and physical*–will offer a $10 USD digital upgrade option from PS4 to PS5. This will apply to the next God of War and Gran Turismo 7, and any other exclusive cross-gen PS4 & PS5 title published by Sony Interactive Entertainment.

Last edited:
I usually cop the ones for Final Fantasy but fell back when they started charging $300+. Most of the stuff that comes with them aren’t even worth the price they’re charging for.

Got the 3D Pulse headset, didn't know you can use it on the PS4 too so I guess I'll check it out before my PS5 gets here.

drew-scanlon-blonde-guy.gif

Back
Top Bottom