The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitive Edition is still a must have, but I guess I'll wait a few months. No real rush to begin with anyways.

Just want to add as well, finally see a PS5 in person today lol. Seen a few people walking out with them at my local Best Buy. Was probably over 20 consoles(mostly disc) behind the counter.

I'm more than likely going to pay resale(no more than $700 though) on it when the time comes, but it was a pleasant surprise at least.

GTA Trilogy with HDR >>>

Screenshot_20211112-131848_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211112-130900_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211112-130913_Chrome.jpg
5342A59B-1FA3-4DE6-85FA-3123F3B75716.png

Definitive edition sucks. Same controls and mechanics as the older games. Only playable game is San Andreas but really if you’ve played gta 5, which everyone has, then this isn’t even close in terms of gameplay. Still kinda fun but not worth the $

Definitive edition sucks. Same controls and mechanics as the older games. Only playable game is San Andreas but really if you’ve played gta 5, which everyone has, then this isn’t even close in terms of gameplay. Still kinda fun but not worth the $
But the Vice City soundtrack...

Back
Top Bottom