The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is CoD Vanguard?

Eventually will pick it up. Love anything that has to do with WW2
The servers are buggy - Multiplayer and solo Zombies have been SUPPPERRRRRR laggy and glitchy for me! :frown:
Sometimes when I make a kill, the firing blast just stays on my screen for a good 5-10 seconds. :lol: Sometimes I just appear at a totally different area when I'm moving, without even re-spawning or anything.
My internet is just fine too.
Haven't really touched campaign much.

Last edited:
^^ havent experienced any of what he said above. But im also running on a ps5 with a LGC10 at 120hz smooth gameplay

How is CoD Vanguard?

Eventually will pick it up. Love anything that has to do with WW2

im enjoying the hell out of it

I saw this 1tb in Walmart for $114

PhotoGrid_1636983061997.jpg

I saw this 1tb in Walmart for $114

PhotoGrid_1636983061997.jpg

Here is what belongs there....

whoops.PNG

Many states have consumer commodity laws that state if something is priced marked in a retail space and you decide to buy it at that rate, it must be sold at that price. My best advice is to go back and have the manager adjust the price. You already have a photo of the error sitting behind the glass. Some managers are stubborn and will put up a fight but many are very customer-centric and will sell it to you as displayed without any hesitation and then address the error with their associates (the 100% right thing to do).

If it had been me, that ssd would be in my console already!

My last W like this was for a $400 Sony 4K Bluray player that was stocked on the shelf @ $219 at Target. Was a great gift @ Christmas for Mom & Step Dad's new home theatre room.

Back
Top Bottom