The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only 7 reviews so far but damn man 😢

558FD6A7-6CB3-4360-BB71-61B1CE0FCA4B.png

Bad Religion Bad Religion was right :smh:

Looking at some of these Black Friday sales I might not go in as much as I thought.

I've learned from my past game hording mistakes. By the time I eventually am able to play some of these games, they will be much cheaper than they are right now.

I did pick up 2K22 for 50% though.

Looking at some of these Black Friday sales I might not go in as much as I thought.

I've learned from my past game hording mistakes. By the time I eventually am able to play some of these games, they will be much cheaper than they are right now.

I did pick up 2K22 for 50% though.
On top of what you said, these prices and offerings are kinda trash for a black Friday sale.

So 2k22 is $40 and i think gets cheaper for black friday?!

Is it $40 because it’s horrible or is it just on sale?

Worth the $20? Haven't played one since Resident Evil 5.

Did hear good things about this one though upon release.
This my first RE game and enjoy the hell out of it.
I will say after the first boss the game kinda flys but it’s a dope game and worth the $20 most definitely

I will say after the first boss the game kinda flys but it’s a dope game and worth the $20 most definitely

You need to play RE1, 2 and 4.

7 was real good, too.

Always $30 on black Friday but the new gen consoles are $40.

And yes, 2k has been nothing but updated rosters for years now. Same with Madden.

I dont know why this is such a recent thing, but I love these type of games. It reminds me of playing Warcraft 2 as a kid, where I wouldn't fight anyone, just try to build huge villages.

After enjoying Frostpunk so much, I randomly saw this pop up yesterday and bought it. After ~4 hours I have to say its on of my favorite games this year. Where Frostpunk can be brutally difficulty (in a fair way) this game is a bit more tame, but has a bit more to juggle with the world map.

First game I played in a long time, where I was making deals with myself to stop playing so I could get some sleep for work today. :lol:

"Alright, just one more set of shelters and I'll save...."

You may want to take a look at They are Billions. It's on sale for 9 bucks right now.
Traditional RTS gameplay in which you build up your city/resources to defend against increasingly large hordes of zombies.

Last edited:
I am still waiting on you to come back to SFV

Not sure I ever arrived :lol:
I couldn't leave bronze. That's how bad I am.

Maybe it's good thing I'm trash at SF and MVC otherwise I wouldn't get anything done.
Even watching the tournaments takes hours.

Only 7 reviews so far but damn man 😢

558FD6A7-6CB3-4360-BB71-61B1CE0FCA4B.png

Bad Religion Bad Religion was right :smh:

I haven't been keeping up lately.
Why are the scores so low?

Not sure I ever arrived :lol:
I couldn't leave bronze. That's how bad I am.

Maybe it's good thing I'm trash at SF and MVC otherwise I wouldn't get anything done.
Even watching the tournaments takes hours.

I haven't been keeping up lately.
Why are the scores so low?

Just my opinion but I expected the launch to be rough (bugs etc.) since it has always been the case with BF

But it seems like they actually legit messed this one up.Making classes kind of pointless and also having a Portal mode that basically allows you to play the old Bf games that is clearly better than the new. Some very strange choices indeed

You may want to take a look at They are Billions. It's on sale for 9 bucks right now.
Traditional RTS gameplay in which you build up your city/resources to defend against increasingly large hordes of zombies.

Thank you! I definitely will.

Worth the $20? Haven't played one since Resident Evil 5.

Did hear good things about this one though upon release.
Definitely worth it! I enjoyed it so much, it’s an amazing game. A bit scary, 7 is ALOT scarier. And Lady Dimitrescu & her daughters were suuuuper seductive :lol: :wow:

Omg, last night I was playing San Andreas and the game kept crashing on this one particular mission. Hopefully it’s fixed when I get back to it.

Definitely worth it! I enjoyed it so much, it’s an amazing game. A bit scary, 7 is ALOT scarier. And Lady Dimitrescu & her daughters were suuuuper seductive :lol: :wow:
Thanks. Had to drive out a bit, but was able to secure a copy.

You need to play RE1, 2 and 4.

7 was real good, too.
I enjoyed 4 a bit, but I feel like it was a bit open ended, at least compared to 5. Got lost to the point I couldn't progress so gave it up.

It was the digital 360 copy as well, which I think got delisted. Would have to repurchase it for $8.

If you’re on Ps5. I copped mine for $25 on eBay. People getting em in bundles that don’t play game. Same thing with madden.

2042 is fun. But definitely a lot of glitches that need to be fixed. Also hope people start communicating more. But I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom