The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1637249191104.png

F2P was a good decision for this.

I didn't mean it in a bad way. Basically everyone can try it out.
All they need to do is make sure Batman is one of the free characters and not Shaggy

Y'all think resale prices on PS5s will drop back to normal after the holidays?

Dudes out here charging $850 for a digital.
My bro in law got one after going to nearby targets/Best Buy nearly every morning if that helps. Shouldn’t be this hard tho

I just read that Sony was shipping less PS5’s due to chip shortages and the shipping logjam in Asia right now. Prices bout to go up again, especially with Christmas around the corner. If resale is $850 now expect $950-$1000 after BF when people start getting desperate to put one under the tree. I remember walking into GameStop and getting my PS4 for $185 when GameStop was giving $150 store credit for PS3 slim trade-in+ whatever games I had at the time. This was 10 months after launch, my how the times have changed.

Mite as well give to all for free. Not just a week end lol

Attachments

• 37D5F412-BE51-41E5-A539-76983743907C.png
    37D5F412-BE51-41E5-A539-76983743907C.png
    909.6 KB · Views: 259
Yeah I’m bout to download Vanguard to play throughout the weekend. Might as well keep it free for good and double down on the in-game purchases. CoD wrote the book on FPS’s with in-game purchasing, they’d expand their player base like crazy if they drop the $60 paywall for the game and gear it towards seasonal passes and enhancements. Somewhat predatory but it’s the right move business-wise.

I just read that Sony was shipping less PS5’s due to chip shortages and the shipping logjam in Asia right now. Prices bout to go up again, especially with Christmas around the corner. If resale is $850 now expect $950-$1000 after BF when people start getting desperate to put one under the tree. I remember walking into GameStop and getting my PS4 for $185 when GameStop was giving $150 store credit for PS3 slim trade-in+ whatever games I had at the time. This was 10 months after launch, my how the times have changed.
man by the time i get one there's gonna be ps6 rumors....

Assumed vids were posted

Also this being free to play let me know its a complete cash grab with w/e incentives they'll include

Back
Top Bottom