The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I knew we had a few boot lickers in here

man threatened to have an employee killed. He should absolutely lose his job for that alone. This is not some he made fun of gays or has different political view thing. He threatened the life of one of his employee. Nobody in any company should be exempt from punishment for that offense.

And absolutely nothing became of it business wise because everyone knew it wasn't a legitimate threat

Funny how sources close to the matter can't even provide a direct quote, you'd think threatening someone's life would be memorable and easy to quote, can't let the public decide for themselves what it meant

Keep shining that shoe.

if I leave a voice mail saying I was gonna kill an employee even jokingly I’d lose my job so fast and my pharmacist license but the ceo of your favorite video game company gets a pass cause there is no direct quote for you to read.

Keep shining that shoe.

if I leave a voice mail saying I was gonna kill an employee even jokingly I’d lose my job so fast and my pharmacist license but the ceo of your favorite video game company gets a pass cause there is no direct quote for you to read.

I haven't bought an Activision game since the first true life

Sure, my favorite game company

He could have easily said "I'll destroy you", but nope, people don't want to detail what was said

I could give a **** about Kotick or Activision, I don't owe them anything, just like I don't owe witch hunters anything

Like I said, my favorite studios (not Activision) have shed blood and im not going to say it was the ceos fault that people made offensive remarks

We got a woman complaining about women on poles for Christs sake, moral righteousness man, we hating on pole dancers

Last edited:
Could the difficulty level have affected it?

Trying to remember if Bloodborne was nominated the year it came out.

:lol: @ RE Village being nominated.

Definitely not, because Sekiro won GOTY 2 years ago @ The Game Awards.

GTA trilogy is a throwaway/ cash grab.

Cyberpunk is supposed to be a tent pole franchise.

If GTA 6 came out like Cyberpunk, that'd be a more apt comparison.

Wasn't even really trying to compare them.

Just saying how R* are hypocrites.

Didn't expect ppl to be caping for video game company CEOs like this :lol:

Wasn't even really trying to compare them.

Just saying how R* are hypocrites.
It's not the same thing though.

One's a collection of old games they don't care about.

Last edited:
I just dont buy this "OMG how could you let this happen" faux outrage

Ive known for years this guy was an *******, did others have their head in the sand?

I dont know why this is such a recent thing, but I love these type of games. It reminds me of playing Warcraft 2 as a kid, where I wouldn't fight anyone, just try to build huge villages.

After enjoying Frostpunk so much, I randomly saw this pop up yesterday and bought it. After ~4 hours I have to say its on of my favorite games this year. Where Frostpunk can be brutally difficulty (in a fair way) this game is a bit more tame, but has a bit more to juggle with the world map.

First game I played in a long time, where I was making deals with myself to stop playing so I could get some sleep for work today. :lol:

"Alright, just one more set of shelters and I'll save...."

BF2042 was fun. Def need more time sniping lol. Also ran into some issues where I couldn't revive people, yet there was plenty of time to revive them.

For those who have the LG C1, what are your thought? Looking to pick up a new TV for gaming and movies.

I dont know why this is such a recent thing, but I love these type of games. It reminds me of playing Warcraft 2 as a kid, where I wouldn't fight anyone, just try to build huge villages.

After enjoying Frostpunk so much, I randomly saw this pop up yesterday and bought it. After ~4 hours I have to say its on of my favorite games this year. Where Frostpunk can be brutally difficulty (in a fair way) this game is a bit more tame, but has a bit more to juggle with the world map.

First game I played in a long time, where I was making deals with myself to stop playing so I could get some sleep for work today. :lol:

"Alright, just one more set of shelters and I'll save...."

Love frostpunk so will try this out

Y'all think resale prices on PS5s will drop back to normal after the holidays?

Dudes out here charging $850 for a digital.

Back
Top Bottom