The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hated crono cross. From what I remember it was just one fight after another. No idea what the story was but it felt like everybody in the game wanted to fight me.

It's been over a year and still issues getting a PS5.

This **** just isn't it for me. I'm giving up.

I keep hearing stories like this. I'll be coping 2-3 PS5's for the Holidays (more if possible) to hook NT'ers up at retail + wehatever shipping it is.

iheartboost iheartboost I finally sold the PS5 I had held for you. CUZ YOU NEVER HIT ME UP FOO!!!! Let me know if you need one sir.

have actually heard of PS5's making their way to retailers in Canada now that werent previously spoken for.

But like people are suggesting, Twitter is your best resource right now. It wouldnt hurt to turn on the charm and make a friend at Walmart or Gamestop temporarily. :lol:

Try to think of out of the way places people forget. We have a drug store chain in Canada called London Drugs that you can get lucky finding releases as most people forget they carry electronics.

Im actually quite happy with this! I figured Godfall would eventually hit PS+.

For those unsure of what challenger edition is I had to Google. It apparently doesnt exist, so it must be designed around PS+. Probably limited in some way I would assume.

That amazon link was a leap of faith, but after striking out in store at gamestop, I had to go for it.

The price for this $699.95. That's more than a lot of peoples monthly car payment on they're real life daily driver :rofl:

Add also a new PS5 for a lot of people who don't have one yet and are just waiting for GT7 to drop to get one and play this that's another another $499 or $399

Plus $69.99 or $99 for GT7 the game standard or 25th anniversary edition.

Last edited:
In fairness... for a direct-drive, that price isn't too unreasonable.
Base-unit, steering wheel and metal pedals w/ load-cells.
Some DD base-units, alone, cost $700.

never understood those steering wheels... they are crazy overpriced and probably only worth it if you have like a driving station like in the video.. but even then its still OD... you would have to play the game everyday for like 3 years to make it worth it..but it is dope though... if i had the space and time id definitely cop lol...but cant wait until my birthday month because thats when GT7 comes out

Back
Top Bottom