The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This probably the lowest price now for a 1 year US sub for PS+:

PS+.png

CD KEYS

Damn... Inflation

Damn even CDKEYS went up.

I use to be wylin when they had their special promotions use to grab 1 year PS+ subs for ~$27

po2345 po2345

PS+ 1 year US sub was $19 on Black Friday 2013 the year PS4 launched. Yeah I know that was almost 9 years ago. For awhile up until last year it stayed around $29 or lower.

I
if only i could get another BF4 was really looking forward to 2042 guess i will continue to play this vanguard till they get this game together probably going to drop even more in price soon

I was reading how there aren't even scoreboards in the game :smh:

There 2 December patches coming.

Let's see if this improves the game.

Last edited:
I

I was reading how there aren't even scoreboards in the game :smh:

There 2 December patches coming.

Let's see if this improves the game.
There’sa way to see your progress in the game but not the opponent. It’s dumb. Hold down the options button and you can see how your team is doing in terms of kills, captures and revives. This game gets better the more you play but the bugs are ridiculous. I’m just enduring it as a Battlefield stan. Can’t wait for the patches to see how Dice fixes this ****.
Just hit level 52 tonight tho lol

Graphics look amazing and the flying looks fun. I’ve never played battlefield so I was actually hyped for this one. Are people still going online on the other battlefields? I think ps plus or game pass has battlefield iv or i

Good luck against the Bots and other savages.

I gotta hella lucky with Walmart last year. Pro tip, Walmart likes to not say what time the restocks happen. Unless you wanna spend the whole day refreshing, tune into a live stream of somebody copping and keep a Walmart tab open. They’ll announce as soon as it goes live. I was spamming Best Buy when the announcement came through, switched over and was able to checkout with seconds.

Graphics look amazing and the flying looks fun. I’ve never played battlefield so I was actually hyped for this one. Are people still going online on the other battlefields? I think ps plus or game pass has battlefield iv or i
People still play them but last time myself and stay lurkin stay lurkin played both BF1 and BFV, the servers were basically dead. Most of the game modes are empty and when you do find a server, it’s usually lopsided.

Good luck against the Bots and other savages.

Actually this is RIP. They announced the time in advance giving bots time to get set up. They release allotments in 15 minute intervals throughout the hour but everyone knows that by now so this is pretty much DOA unless you have the luck of the Irish. Random restocks during early-mid December is when Walmart shined last year.

Flying is fun but you gotta put in time to evade the enemy pilots. Skilled jet flyers are a nuisance, choppers are a bit more fun but my crew focuses on taking them down. One of the main reasons I ranked up so fast is shooting down the helicopters.
I haven’t tried the older BFs in years.

People still play them but last time myself and stay lurkin stay lurkin played both BF1 and BFV, the servers were basically dead. Most of the game modes are empty and when you do find a server, it’s usually lopsided.

Ricky D Ricky D stay lurkin stay lurkin

In before the.....

[...] Battlefield apologists to come out. "Max settings on my $15,000 biochemical engineering desktop with 8K monitor and Google fiber, game plays great. Don't understand what issues you're talking about"

Back
Top Bottom