The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Time to really experience the PS5
20211124_210557.jpg

^ im a cop the 75 inch joint but still its the cheaper model compared to yours lol.... im trying to finesse my sister to cop me the tv for my new condo as a housewarming gift :lol:

In fairness... for a direct-drive, that price isn't too unreasonable.
Base-unit, steering wheel and metal pedals w/ load-cells.
Some DD base-units, alone, cost $700.

It’s the 5nm motor stock, so you need the boost kit to get the full 8nm and supposedly, you really need it to get the full effect. Also, the pedals are magnetic sensor based only, you have to grab the load cell kit and upgrade them… But I still think it’s priced right on the nose. Not a crazy value overall but a true contender for that price range.
If it ever goes on a nice sale it might be a steal..

Super curious if polyphony helped them recreate the second order feedback you get in the T-GT. After getting used to having that additional information, I can’t imagine playing a new GT without it.

I have a 65in Samsung I bought 2 Black Friday's ago.

The issue I have is I cant go to 75.... it wont fit in the box of my truck. :lol:

$160-200

I guess if I wanted it bad enough. Now that I think about it I bet there is an independent company that would deliver cheaper.

Lol I was thinking I've never seen a thrustmaster direct sale and I still haven't. Sale prices are just retail before the pandemic price surge. Not terrible I guess if you been looking.

decent sales this year. so far ive only scooped up COD Vanguard and GOTG on ps5. 65 not bad for both.

got gamestop to pricematch nba 2k22 from walmart... i was thinking of copping either fifa or madden but i doubt ill play much so ill just pass for now... i wish ratchet and clank was on sale then id cop...saw it for 49.99 but that aint low enough :lol:

Anyone else get this email?

1637944491599.png

More interestingly, did anyone catch this in the upper right corner?

1637944593631.png

When you click on it, it says "Surprise! Stay Tuned for details!"

That has to be Frog from Chrono Trigger.

Back
Top Bottom