The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FINALLLYYY!!! , can’t lie been avoiding this thread like the rona since ive been failing at every turn to grab one of these but NOT TODAY! Got the direct link email from Sony yesterday , logged in at 2 today and was finally able to grab a disc ps5 after a half hour wait :pimp::nthat:. Funny because today my my ps plus subscription expired and I wasn’t going to renew:lol:

Can’t lie if holiday resell is UP , I’m selling though

FINALLLYYY!!! , can’t lie been avoiding this thread like the rona since ive been failing at every turn to grab one of these but NOT TODAY! Got the direct link email from Sony yesterday , logged in at 2 today and was finally able to grab a disc ps5 after a half hour wait :pimp::nthat:. Funny because today my my ps plus subscription expired and I wasn’t going to renew:lol:

Can’t lie if holiday resell is UP , I’m selling though

Im glad you had to wait a year.

Help needed. So my son saying his ps5 is acting up. It starts up fine but after the logo it cuts to black screen. Anyone have any idead whats going on?

Help needed. So my son saying his ps5 is acting up. It starts up fine but after the logo it cuts to black screen. Anyone have any idead whats going on?
rebuild the data base and clear the cache and see if that works. I don’t know anything else you can do on your end without sending it in for repair/replacement after that

press and hold the power button on the ps5 till you hear it beep twice 5-7 seconds in between beeps. Connect your controller to the system and press the ps button on it. Then scroll down to clear cache/ rebuild data base. your ps5 should restart (you may have to clear the cache and rebuild separately)
That won’t erase his hard drive or games or any of that stuff will it?

That won’t erase his hard drive or games or any of that stuff will it?
I think it would. There should be an option to store his game saves on the cloud. But he'd most likely have to re-install all the games he played.

This is major but how exactly do you ban bots? Isn’t deception and spoofing part of the script. Good luck outsmarting hackers, they take pride in staying steps ahead of the curve. My firm had to pay ransomware hackers $2M because they had our database by the balls. You would think shipping multiple units to the same address would be a red flag but somehow bots pull it off everyday.

This is major but how exactly do you ban bots? Isn’t deception and spoofing part of the script. Good luck outsmarting hackers, they take pride in staying steps ahead of the curve. My firm had to pay ransomware hackers $2M because they had our database by the balls. You would think shipping multiple units to the same address would be a red flag but somehow bots pull it off everyday.
You could use data analytics and AI to counter. Course, you could counter that with the same techniques. The central perspective will have a better picture to outsmart the criminal.

It'll just be an ever increasing arms race. Sophisticated or well-funded criminals will still manage to outsmart the system.

I think the only argument is the flash mob crime sprees. Some stores have opted to shut down locations in troubled areas.

You'd think EA/Dice would've have the common functions ready to go during the initial release of BF2042. But even with the update, there are still glitches.

I don't even understand how party chat is disabled on console. That doesn't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom