The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was thinking of getting this.

Any games that this plays similar to?

too be honest i really dont know this my first game of this type which is a open world sci fi space dog shooter.

I could never place ace combat

but this kind of reminds me of a open world resogun with more in depth story and spaceship customization.

but i recommend this game i bet it will become discounted soon or his ps+ probably

the team behind this game is on to something has alot of potential if they can make a second one with a bigger budget

Yeah, Microsoft is no longer interested in competing with Sony anymore. They’re after the big guys (Apple, Amazon, Google). The PS5 may (and probably will) sell more units than the Xbox Series S/X but they don’t care about that anymore. They care about making $$$$$ and Gamepass is their key to that.

9A5F8B9F-70C4-4D2A-B3FB-3C2D8F3D53C8.jpeg

Attachments

• 8CC5C478-9425-4890-A299-0387BFD818C5.jpeg
    8CC5C478-9425-4890-A299-0387BFD818C5.jpeg
    352.4 KB · Views: 34
Gotta somewhat disagree here. They aren’t “competing” with Sony. In essence they are trying to force them out of the market place. Sort of like any competition that comes up against Netflix, Amazon, Google. By buying up publishers and all their works then making things GP exclusives or even Xbox/GP exclusives, that is still competing with Sony for a user base. Say Sony allows PG on PS5/6/7, that emboldens MS to buy up even more publishers because then you have to have GP that much more. Sony isn’t selling PS5s at a loss to sell PS5, they are doing it to sell PS+ and game software. I’m sure MS would love nothing more than to get out of the console making business and sell purely subscription based gaming especially if some other sucker company will make the physical devices needed to use said subscription. This is what they wanted with DRM and now everyone can’t wait to have it. They don’t care if you play on a PS or Vizio, as long as they are the only one who can provide you that content. As far as the lip service of allowing COD to stay on PS is more about keeping regulators from digging to deep in their “investigation.” We all know damn well though that MS has too much money in political pockets to sink this deal. Personally I hope GP stays off the PS. I feel it’s bad for the long term health of the industry. But then I never thought anyone with half a brain would pay for NFTs either.

I think gamepass will be on PlayStation one day Microsoft doesn’t see PlayStation as competition their competitors are Amazons Luna and googles stadia …didn’t they say something like that?

Yea, that statement only made sense if they think cloud gaming will replace consoles and I don't see that happening.
Unlike Netflix, latency is a big issue for gaming
Sony will always be a competitor since cloud gaming is not going to replace consoles but sit alongside it IMO.

Console gaming is making more money than ever before and its still increasing too.

1642787099498.png

Yeah, Microsoft is no longer interested in competing with Sony anymore. They’re after the big guys (Apple, Amazon, Google). The PS5 may (and probably will) sell more units than the Xbox Series S/X but they don’t care about that anymore. They care about making $$$$$ and Gamepass is their key to that.
ya they prolly got google and them on the crosshairs, but don't be fooled, they still wanna outsell consoles...
they'll push that exclusivity button eventually...not a if, but when...

ya they prolly got google and them on the crosshairs, but don't be fooled, they still wanna outsell consoles...
they'll push that exclusivity button eventually...not a if, but when...

The real competition is Google and Netflix thing is said all over different message boards and elsewhere. whats getting lost is that they aren’t trying to compete with Google, Netflix, Amazon products. They are trying to become Amazon, Google and Netflix by controlling the market where no one can afford to compete with their service. Hence why Sony will still always be their competition until they eventually eliminate, or drastically marginalize, them.

The real competition is Google and Netflix thing is said all over different message boards and elsewhere. whats getting lost is that they aren’t trying to compete with Google, Netflix, Amazon products. They are trying to become Amazon, Google and Netflix by controlling the market where no one can afford to compete with their service. Hence why Sony will still always be their competition until they eventually eliminate, or drastically marginalize, them.

This man get's it.

They will never touch Apple, EVER. Apple just became the world's first 3 trillion dollar company.

Back
Top Bottom