The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tried to do the wrap-up thing myself, but I’m always getting this error. :frown:

278FBABE-5C1B-4DEC-8EF3-E4281D12B75D.png

mr-bison-street-fighter.gif

Dat pure uncut salt

Now let us take a trip down memory lane, to when after MS bought Bethesda and someone suggested Sony should invest in their own shooters...
Why, waste of money. If it's not COD, nobody cares.
Where is BF now? How's Overwatch doing as of late? Titanfall took a fall from earth and Halo, well, what's the release date on that?

The fact is none of these games engage MASS AMOUNTS of players and fills developers and investor's wallets like COD. I'm not talking about a personal level of care, sure, some people still play the list of games you mentioned, but those games don't have the longevity as the COD series

lmao-crying-laughing.gif

All cleaned up and ready for 2022 and beyond.

- I went with a well-reviewed "replacement cover" heatsink to keep the ssd cool and preserve the negative pressure on the internals.
PS5 3TB 3.PNG

- Snapshot showing the condition of the fan and front intake vents after 12.5 months in a smoke-free, pet-free home on a ~30-inch high stand in the living room. It appears that cleaning once per year should be the minimum... Still amazed at how quiet both consoles are with the amount of air being moved.
PS5 3TB 1.PNG

- The aftermath. My process is vacuum first, alcohol wipe, then vacuum again.
PS5 3TB 2.PNG

Cheers.

Last edited:
How many plats we aiming for this year?

Imma be conservative and say 3. Trying to get back to the good old days.

10. This is a bounce back year for me. I have a few that I need to finish and of course some new ones like HFW.

edit: I’ll get at least 6 if we get the FF Pixel Remasters on PS this year :pimp:

Who’s gonna plat GT7 :nerd:

Might be a tough year. Between Destiny 2 expansion, Covid Hopefully receding and allowing easier travel, and the newly acquired Switch, ill be lucky to get 10.

Back
Top Bottom