The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m gonna be in GA for a few months and def plan on hitting up Microcenter

Can't front, cyberpunk 2077 is better than expected
Doing the PS5 trial and got maybe 3 hours left on it, but I'm digging it.
It's definitely not a must buy
(especially right now),
but if that price stays the same or lower I may pick up in a few months.

It’s an above average game. The release just ****ed everything up.

I'm not big on fighting games like I used too... maybe cuz I rarely have people over and never play online lol... prolly will just cop just cuz street fighter in general is classic

I'm not big on fighting games like I used too... maybe cuz I rarely have people over and never play online lol... prolly will just cop just cuz street fighter in general is classic

I like them but I wait til huge sales. With tax+dlc fighter packs you’re looking at dropping ~$100+ per game if you’re copping everything at retail.

Currently waiting for huge sales on guilty gear strive and KOFXV

just grabbed the new horizon zero dawn while im at work. I dont see a download option for the ps5 online, do I need to download the ps4 first then upgrade or do I need to just do this from the console?

I’m already getting fomo not having HFW :lol: need elden ring to release asap. I always new I’d drop it for ER which is part of why I decided to wait though. Also would like to play it on a larger screen than I currently have. In my temporary living situation for med school it makes no sense for me to purchase a big screen.

Back
Top Bottom