The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just played the intro/tutorial of HFW.
Definitely flowed waaaay better than the first one w/ baby Alot.

Playing on very hard and explorer mode for minimum hud. I will say I appreciate that ALOT of what they've shown is in the beginning of the game. They've also updated/improved just about everything.

Lance Riddick as Sylens is :pimp:

Had a battle that definitely put me to the test and almost had me regretting choosing the hardest difficulty, but I got through it.

Can't wait to dive in after work, because I haven't even scratched the surface of what there is, loving what I've seen so far though.

Yea, I get beat the tutorial characters in fighters.

Hard pass.

I feel like tutorials are their own game entirely.

I have probably spent 60 hours on SFV’s combo tutorials. It is actually rewarding :lol:.

A Fighter’s tutorial system should always be on point IMO.

Man you ain't about to do a damn thing :lol:
disrespect.gif

Any tips on doing a build for Elden Ring if I’ve never played a souls game before? I’ve beaten blood borne and sekiro so I have some familiarity with from soft. But not enough to know what builds/classes are the most noob friendly.

Any tips on doing a build for Elden Ring if I’ve never played a souls game before? I’ve beaten blood borne and sekiro so I have some familiarity with from soft. But not enough to know what builds/classes are the most noob friendly.

First time playing just go tank and kill everything. Just hack away.

Invest in strength, stamina, health, and pick whatever Sword & Shield character type is available

First time playing just go tank and kill everything. Just hack away.

Invest in strength, stamina, health, and pick whatever Sword & Shield character type is available

I feel this, it’s what I did in Bloodborne using Ludwig’s Holy Blade. Tempted to go strength/something with a little sauce added though.

For the people that started HFW whats y'all first impressions?

Just played the intro/tutorial of HFW.
Definitely flowed waaaay better than the first one w/ baby Alot.

Playing on very hard and explorer mode for minimum hud. I will say I appreciate that ALOT of what they've shown is in the beginning of the game. They've also updated/improved just about everything.

Lance Riddick as Sylens is :pimp:

Had a battle that definitely put me to the test and almost had me regretting choosing the hardest difficulty, but I got through it.

Can't wait to dive in after work, because I haven't even scratched the surface of what there is, loving what I've seen so far though.

well here's my update

It's phenomenal for me
It is my most anticipated game and so far living up to the hype.
Improves on pretty much everything the first sucked at,
right now it's between side missions and melee combat that are battling it out for biggest improvement.
Side missions is slightly winning just because I haven't invested in the Melee skill tree yet, but I'm taking down a camp now and I definitely want to mix up some range and close combat, something I never did in the first one. It feels necessary.
It still has a long way to go but its also slowly becoming the best looking game on PS5(IMO)

Unlocked the main map but been doing side missions in the opening area.
I'm playing on very hard and I feel like I should be at the level these quest take place at.
There's so much crap to do and now the huge map doesn't feel empty at all.
Feel like GG really tried to hone in on giving everything a purpose in the game.

I don't have any complaints just yet, since I'm still in that opening area.
Still haven't done swimming exploration and the narrative is just planting seeds right now.
Gonna clear out this camp and then officially head out west.

Great first impression so far

HFW goes crazy, taking my time with this game. It’s got me really contemplating upgrading tv’s to lg c1 oled in the next days if not today. Been a long time since I’ve upgraded tv’s long over due. Seems like over all I hear good things about the lg c1.

Back
Top Bottom