The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got it one the box.

Imma miss ya bruh. But it is time for me to walk on my own.
Walk proud and walk tall my brotha. Take all that I taught you and give em hell. :nthat:

You can also ask me for tips and all that whenever you want. We're all gonna be learning at the same time now. :lol:

Last edited:
Got Elden Ring pre-ordered. It’s my girl’s bday this weekend tho so not going to be able to put in as many hours as I would have liked. I’m bummed I won’t be playing/chatting as the initial part of the meta forms

Capcom fighting collection announced. Includes every darkstalkers and super gem fighters :nthat:

1645455961074.jpeg

I’m gonna be on super gem fighters heavy

Cant wait 🔥

Already got the SF 30th anny collection so I wished they subbed out SF2 and Turbo.

Cant wait 🔥

Already got the SF 30th anny collection so I wished they subbed out SF2 and Turbo.
Was Hyper in the collection? Also was Hyper Alpha or whatever included as well?

The question is where are Star Gladiator 1 & 2, Power Stone 1 & 2, the CPS2 Marvel games, Rival Schools, etc?

Red Earth and the two lame Vampire Savior titles are the only titles I don’t physically have.

The question is where are Star Gladiator 1 & 2, Power Stone 1 & 2, the CPS2 Marvel games, Rival Schools, etc?

Red Earth and the two lame Vampire Savior titles are the only titles I don’t physically have.
No Hyper or Hyper Alpha. Just 2nd Impact, 3rd Strike, the Alphas, and 4 versions of SF2.

Power Stone deserves its own collection! Hell a remake is actually more in line.
First game I thought of when I saw the collection.

I don't know why this game wasn't a massive hit. Use to spend hours @ the arcade playing that.

Needs to be brought back

Savior 2 (Japanese name for darkstalkers 3) is the best in that entire series and the most active on fightcade

First game I thought of when I saw the collection.

I don't know why this game wasn't a massive hit. Use to spend hours @ the arcade playing that.

Needs to be brought back
With online play? That would be dope. Maybe they should do a "remaster" collection with modern effects applied to the originals.
Savior 2 (Japanese name for darkstalkers 3) is the best in that entire series and the most active on fightcade
Respect.

Forget rival school the real crime was leaving jojo’s bizarre adventure and it’s beautiful sprites outta that collection.
Have it for Dreamcast. Was never a fan. Surprised they never came out with a Red Earth adaption on Dreamcast.
They did it for the PSP. It plays really well.

1645486266119.png
Is this comparable to the Dreamcast versions? PSP was like a PS2 Minus.

elden-ring-release-world-map2.jpg

Look at this ****

3 PM for PC users on Pacific time
6 PM for Eastern time PC
9 PM for Pacific console

****ing Midnight for console in Eastern time zone.
It's like they're going out of their way to **** us over.

Midnight releases need to end.

Last edited:
Best Buy still hasnt shipped my H2 SE. Already have Elden Ring, Final Fantasy and that other SE game preordered there for the steelbooks but I think Im done buying games there.

Also disappointed no one here is talking about Soul Hackers 2. Thats why Im gonna buy it on the xbox. :smh:

Best Buy still hasnt shipped my H2 SE. Already have Elden Ring, Final Fantasy and that other SE game preordered there for the steelbooks but I think Im done buying games there.

Also disappointed no one here is talking about Soul Hackers 2. Thats why Im gonna buy it on the xbox. :smh:

Damn I got ER pre-ordered from there for the steel book too

Back
Top Bottom