The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I dunno if Sony dropped the ball shipping them to Best Buy or what but at this point they need to start offering folks free digital codes because this is getting crazy. Tomorrow and Thursday are my days off and Ill be lucky if I get it Thhrsday by 9 pm if they ship via UPS. Very frustrating.

Anyway I am excited for the Vampire Savior Collection. I actually have the imported the original on Saturn, got the very limited Dreamcast version of the Vampire Chronicles for Matching Service, and the PS2 Collection with the matching purple Saturn pad. I honestly suck at them though, used to always get my *** kicked on MAME by some guy named Chibiabobo.

16455132773694323359092917286084.jpg

Last edited:
Also disappointed no one here is talking about Soul Hackers 2. Thats why Im gonna buy it on the xbox. :smh:
I think it looks good and definitely better than SMT V. I’m sure not being on Switch helps. I’m slowly trotting along in P5R and also have SMT V to play. Soul Hackers 2 looks really good and I think I’ll scoop but not on day one and def not on Xbox :lol:

BTW, what's your guys rotation (atleast 3 games)
looking like?

For me:

AC Valhalla
Ghost of Tsushima
Miles Morales

Now

Horizon Forbidden West
Bravely Default 2
A **** ton of 2K22 my kid loves it.

Played about 1 hr of Sifu as well. Gonna get into that more once I finish horizon.

Best Buy still hasnt shipped my H2 SE. Already have Elden Ring, Final Fantasy and that other SE game preordered there for the steelbooks but I think Im done buying games there.

Also disappointed no one here is talking about Soul Hackers 2. Thats why Im gonna buy it on the xbox. :smh:

This is why I when I do pre order and buy from Best Buy. I do it in store and do in store pick up and do not select shipping instead. Also they still haven't updated their website for pre orders where you can put the minimum $5 deposit. I f you pre order a game from bestbuy.com you will be charged the full amount up front. Even for GT7 25th anniversary edition I tried pre ordering in store and they wanted the full amount up front. I had a $100 gift card and pre ordered GT 7 from Amazon instead.

Last edited:
Persona 5 Royal for me. Giving this game another try since I’m stuck in a hotel for a while. It’s kinda hard to pay Apex with the fam right underneath me. I’m not playing HFW on a 1080p TV so I’ll wait for that one too. I did play about 20 minutes of it though and thought it was good.

Bad Religion Bad Religion how how is Trails? I have Trails in the Sky on PC and will tackle that one later in the year.

Its good thus far! It has a school/day system, similar to Persona, but much easier to navigate. Very story heavy in the first few hours. The combat system and linking attacks adds some variety.

-Horizon Zero Dawn. Finishing up the main story.
-Horizon Forbidden West. Next
-I play Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2 Remastered whenever I need a quick run to mess around and I'm short on time.

Picking up Elden Ring this Friday with the steelbook from Best Buy. I have GT7 25th anniversary edition pre ordered from Amazon. Still haven't played Kena. Just pre ordered and will eventually get around to playing SIFU when the physical edition releases on May 3.

-Horizon Zero Dawn. Finishing up the main story.
-Horizon Forbidden West. Next
-I play Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2 Remastered whenever I need a quick run to mess around and I'm short on time.

Picking up Elden Ring this Friday with the steelbook from Best Buy. I have GT7 25th anniversary edition pre ordered from Amazon. Still haven't played Kena. Just pre ordered and will eventually get around to playing SIFU when the physical edition releases on May 3.

I used to do the same. I actually bought OlliOlli World and use it for the "quick fix" game.

Back
Top Bottom