The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man I have yet to beat a souls game and not even surprised ER is this good all the games are great its just if you can dedicate so much time to such a difficult game I would say

vewupqa0wlj81.jpg

I tried to play Demon Soul's when i copped the PS5, but quit after like 20 minutes.
Looks dope but I don't have the time or attention span for a game like that... I'm feeling obligated to at least give it a go :lol:

this is basically me...but at least you played 20 minutes of it... I bought the game thinking I was going to play it but nah still in the wrapper... not talking about demon souls just in general for games with long campaign... the ones I got unwrapped are the last two uncharted games and god of war all for PS4 lol

Saying fromsoftware games aren’t difficult is complete cap. Just because something might not be difficult for you, doesn’t mean it isn’t difficult.

They require a high level patience, keeping a cool head under distress (big boss going at you while tense orchestral music plays,) reactions, and dexterity.

That said, I think anyone that wants it could beat all the games (except maybe not Sekiro since you can’t keeping leveling up in it.) But in Elden ring you can, and being able to dip to a different area when things are too tough will help. Also the game is your own experience and if you want to use guides it’s fine imo.

It seems like if there’s any fromsoftware game to not be deterred by difficulty, it’s this one. Just be prepared and understand that overcoming the challenge is worth it.

Saying fromsoftware games aren’t difficult is complete cap. Just because something might not be difficult for you, doesn’t mean it isn’t difficult.

They require a high level patience, keeping a cool head under distress (big boss going at you while tense orchestral music plays,) reactions, and dexterity.

That said, I think anyone that wants it could beat all the games (except maybe not Sekiro since you can’t keeping leveling up in it.) But in Elden ring you can, and being able to dip to a different area when things are too tough will help. Also the game is your own experience and if you want to use guides it’s fine imo.

It seems like if there’s any fromsoftware game to not be deterred by difficulty, it’s this one. Just be prepared and understand that overcoming the challenge is worth it.

who ever said from software games are easy lmao

I tried to play Demon Soul's when i copped the PS5, but quit after like 20 minutes.
Looks dope but I don't have the time or attention span for a game like that... I'm feeling obligated to at least give it a go :lol:

I made it further but eventually hit a wall good game tho

I don’t think Souls games are easy but once you beat one, the rest aren’t as hard, imo. I’m not counting Sekiro either because the mechanics are completely different. Dark Souls/Bloodborne allow you to level up and actual become OP. You have play Senior the way it was intended to be played. There aren’t many shortcuts in that game.

Back
Top Bottom