The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bought elden ring, dont have no idea what the game is about or what to do nut i bought it

Will go home n play today, will let ya know

First digital purchase ever btw

I've had my PS5 since last November, and have pretty much only played 2K and Minecraft.:rofl:

Got into Sifu and Cyberpunk. Copped Horizon and played for a solid 8 minutes. Copping Elden Ring today at lunch.

Finally some reasons to play other than MyCareer.:lol::smh:

I've had my PS5 since last November, and have pretty much only played 2K and Minecraft.:rofl:

Got into Sifu and Cyberpunk. Copped Horizon and played for a solid 8 minutes. Copping Elden Ring today at lunch.

Finally some reasons to play other than MyCareer.:lol::smh:

that's better than me... I just been playing cod Cold war ... don't even play 2k lol...I got spiderman and resident evil but never play those either...I will definitely be playing Gran Turismo next weekend... my birthday is in 2 weeks but I'm visiting a friend... I was going to tell the fam to go for lunch next weekend but I feel like staying in all weekend just to play Gran Turismo lol

A couple of months ago, while looking up Death's Door gameplay I stumbled upon a game called The Ascent. It was only for XBOX. Then yesterday it was announced that it will be coming to PS in March. I never pre-ordered so fast. Sci-Fi cyberpunk genre is my jam. Cant wait.

put in 3 hours last night, and I am really enjoying Elden Ring.. I wish the graphics were better on the PS5. I could have picked it up on my PC, but I felt like I needed a couch to dolphin dive into while losing my mind, when I am getting bodied by the bosses.

Congrats mane. Bout to be so busy myself I almost thought of selling it but went nah.
Thanks man. Gotta power through those busy times, but when it’s time to decompress, it’s time to decompress.

I dunno if I should be characterizing Elden Ring that way. I’m probably gonna have to meditate after each sitting.:lol:

Screenshot_20220225-174630_Gallery.jpg

Dbrand 2.0 plates came in.

This looks even better in person

Standing it is the best way to consolidate space, too long to be laid down imo. The previous PS’s(aside from the og PS3) had good dimensions. PS5 is a boat compared to those.

Back
Top Bottom