The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HFW

man that camp plainsong 😲 man this map is huge with so much detail

The music is dope with the harmonizing when you are in that area too.
Thought that area was gonna be mad corny when I read about it on PSBlog post.

Side quest are essentially main quest in this game too,
really easy to get lost in the stories presented.
Def encourages you to engage in the world more than HZD side quest.
They did a really great job with that.

This also got delivered today from my Sony employee connect:

88BC96E2-A845-41A5-B0C6-3F7CC89B65B7.jpeg

5E68D648-FF45-49C6-A7B8-B9601AE541D6.jpeg

6527503C-61F4-42C9-B543-2A36AE1B0FF9.jpeg

Hard to beat getting a new Dualsense for $49 and any Sony 1st party games for $25

Got GT7 25 Anniversary Edition pre ordered from Amazon next Friday. Will get MLB 22 The Show for PS5 & The Switch for $25 each next month.

Can’t wait to go on vacation for 2 weeks starting next Friday and hitting up Kauai and Big Island

:pimp:

Attachments

• 5CBEBBCA-892D-479E-B4E5-97CE82D72988.jpeg
    5CBEBBCA-892D-479E-B4E5-97CE82D72988.jpeg
    214.7 KB · Views: 4
Just been also going through my game library on store.playstation.com. I re downloaded TLOU Part II OST and this damn thing is 4.3GB alone :lol:

Last edited:
im hyped about March for a couple reasons... my bday, st pattys day, march madness, spring break, spring weather finally in the east coast and last but not least gran turismo... like i said been only playing 1 game on ps5 the whole time which is cold war... im a simp for helen park so i like using her lol...but to be honest i wasnt a fan of GT sport and didnt like that campaign mode was absent so thats why im hyped its back on GT7...

ER is crazy, i was exhausted playing but its dope, game is huge

Basically like BOTW but in its own way

Need a horse

Interesting article:

SONY.png

A cliff note:

SONY 1.png

Source:

We already know Rusty lurks on this thread and will be salivating when he sees and reads this article :lol:

Man to bad Hybrid is no longer active and on NT anymore. I'm sure he lurks and reads the post on this thread though.

The music is dope with the harmonizing when you are in that area too.
Thought that area was gonna be mad corny when I read about it on PSBlog post.

Side quest are essentially main quest in this game too,
really easy to get lost in the stories presented.
Def encourages you to engage in the world more than HZD side quest.
They did a really great job with that.

Yup side quest are necessary in this game. They dont feel like a chore. Main quest like 8 lvls above my current rank means its time to go explore.

Im playing on hard and be getting one hit killed ny some enemies.

I'm jelly y'all Amazon orders a week early... I was thinking of ordering with them too but instead went with my local GameStop smh

Probably didn't need to buy this CE... but I did anyway.

https://www.gamestop.com/video-game...&ranSiteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-gsYAmcyTIWsdnR2im.tV.A

Can you imbue weapons in ER like you could in souls? That was my preferred method of taking down bosses.

Yup side quest are necessary in this game. They dont feel like a chore. Main quest like 8 lvls above my current rank means its time to go explore.

Im playing on hard and be getting one hit killed ny some enemies.

Yup I'm like 1-2 main quest away from the end and I need to get my level up for sure, luckily there's a ton of crap you can do.

What skill trees you messin with?
Hunter, Melee and infiltrator are my most filled up.
think i have a 2-3 points in the other ones.

Back
Top Bottom