The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
did the tomahawk race and man its so easy to get money lol... its like im beating my lap after every lap...the first race i didnt even have to pit once.. but the second time i was breaking a lot to not hit the wall and just had to pit once...it gets really boring though quick...my eyes were starting to hurt...will be doing it all the time though.... theres 4 cars in the used dealership i need...

did the tomahawk race and man its so easy to get money lol... its like im beating my lap after every lap...the first race i didnt even have to pit once.. but the second time i was breaking a lot to not hit the wall and just had to pit once...it gets really boring though quick...my eyes were starting to hurt...will be doing it all the time though.... theres 4 cars in the used dealership i need...
Dude just change your fuel map to 6 and you won't have to pit at all.

Just picked up a Toyota 2000GT lol

FINALLY!!!

FINALLY!!!#

****ING FINALLY!!!!!

I see the charge on my card and everything. Just waiting for the confirmation email.

No more playing my friends ps5

YES CONFIRMATIOIN THERE!

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

giphy.webp

Last edited:
Any games you guys really wanna go back and play?

I want to do a PS5 Doom Eternal + DLC run @ 120FPS. That game was incredible.

Would love to play Hollow Knight again as well.

FINALLY!!!

FINALLY!!!#

****ING FINALLY!!!!!

I see the charge on my card and everything. Just waiting for the confirmation email.

No more playing my friend's ps5

YES CONFIRMATIOIN THERE!

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

giphy.webp

I remember you said that when you got your ps5 you would customize the plates to look like the Morbius movie poster.

Still plan on doing that?

My only thing is the bundle is bought includes GT7.

I was never planning on playing let alone buying that game. Wish it was Miles Morales or Modern Warfare or Elden Ring or Demon Souls.

Oh yeah props to whoever put me on to that HotStock app. That's how u was abled to cop it quick 🔥 :nthat:

I remember you said that when you got your ps5 you would customize the plates to look like the Morbius movie poster.

Still plan on doing that?
Nah

Last edited:
Any games you guys really wanna go back and play?

I want to do a PS5 Doom Eternal + DLC run @ 120FPS. That game was incredible.

Would love to play Hollow Knight again as well.

Too many to name, and mostly all RPG's.

Killzone 1, 2, and 3 campaigns remastered with modern tech would be great.

Don't know how some of y'all do 7th gear on this track, I be hitting the walls a couple of times
PXL_20220414_214217859.jpg

7th gear is important cuz it helps with the fuel economy (you can do the entire race on fuel-map 1 without having to pit) and it helps with traction. Once you start downshifting, there's too much torque in the lower gears that you risk spinning out.

20mins for a run is decent enough. Once you get the hang of it more, you can probably run it in 17's or so. There are guys that can run this in 14mins, but that requires retuning the car to max-power and you'll probably end up getting a lot of time penalties. Also requires a lot of concentration.

What I've found to be the most difficult aspect of this race is navigating thru the traffic/backmarkers. The speed differential is so big that you'll easily crash into them and get a penalty. Better off tiptoeing around them.

So yeah is GT7 that dope for all who I see talking about it in here?

Haven't played a serious racing game in like a decade :lol:

I'm a fanboy, so I'm enjoying it. It's everything that was missing in GT Sport, since I'm not into the online racing. 😅 But this type of racing game isn't for everyone. It does require you to put the effort into licenses, races and grinding. But having said that, there are also lots of other non-racing "Missions" to keep you occupied. Or just sell it. 😂

Anyone here solo the endgame bosses in ER? Like no summons?

I’m on ng+ and tried Maliketh a few times, and dude is just nutty in phase 2. I think I’m going to just need a run where the RNG gods are smiling down on me.

FINALLY!!!

FINALLY!!!#

****ING FINALLY!!!!!

No more playing my friend's ps5

YES CONFIRMATIOIN THERE!

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

giphy.webp

Well DONE MASTER SEARGEANT ZIK

salute-respect.gif

Anyone here solo the endgame bosses in ER? Like no summons?

I’m on ng+ and tried Maliketh a few times, and dude is just nutty in phase 2. I think I’m going to just need a run where the RNG gods are smiling down on me.

Guess the RNG gods came through for me, took me about an hour but beat him solo :pimp:. Phase 1 was easy but it was difficult to stay alive long enough to learn his moves in phase 2. When I finally started to understand to get out when his sword glows gold or gets buried in the ground it helped. I also stepped around a few close attacks instead of rolled which I think positioned me better and allowed me to react better, and got me a few extra hits. I’d love for there to be a boss rush mode to see just how much of a fluke the run was. Either way feels good to have done it the old fashioned way after doing it with mimic first playthrough.

Back
Top Bottom