The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had to be done! 😅
Gran Turismo® 7_20220415170044.jpg

man i would be heated if they patched the tokyo race/tomahawk... its an easy win but you have to grind to buy pretty much every car... i bought the latest 3 legend cars and a few used cars and had to play 6 races.... i can only imagine how many races you have to do with just buying one 20 million car smh...the hardest part for me for some reason is the last turn on the first lap... i always mess that up... also its tough lapping everyone because i try not to hit them...its kinda sad seeing the disparity in how far the AI is from each other.... like the last place is by himself and then #1 guy is way ahead of the pack lmao....its like if you didnt use this exploit it would be hard as heck to win legit smh

for now im going to do all the WTC races and then just save up money to buy all the invitation cars because those will go away soon... will try to buy every legend and use car i can afford... will definitely pass on those 20 million cars

Guess the RNG gods came through for me, took me about an hour but beat him solo :pimp:. Phase 1 was easy but it was difficult to stay alive long enough to learn his moves in phase 2. When I finally started to understand to get out when his sword glows gold or gets buried in the ground it helped. I also stepped around a few close attacks instead of rolled which I think positioned me better and allowed me to react better, and got me a few extra hits. I’d love for there to be a boss rush mode to see just how much of a fluke the run was. Either way feels good to have done it the old fashioned way after doing it with mimic first playthrough.
Some players are just mashing the buttons like crazy hoping that they would beat the boss. Damn players need to learn and how to play punch out.

かんせい ドリフト!

Lmao, I signed on today since I only have time on the weekends and the S. Shigeno version was waiting for me in the used car dealership. This is my grail, I couldn’t care less about any of the other cars. And thank god the cluster isn’t digital, I know it has no bearing on the car itself but I always hated the digital cluster on the 86.

man i would be heated if they patched the tokyo race/tomahawk... its an easy win but you have to grind to buy pretty much every car... i bought the latest 3 legend cars and a few used cars and had to play 6 races.... i can only imagine how many races you have to do with just buying one 20 million car smh...the hardest part for me for some reason is the last turn on the first lap... i always mess that up... also its tough lapping everyone because i try not to hit them...its kinda sad seeing the disparity in how far the AI is from each other.... like the last place is by himself and then #1 guy is way ahead of the pack lmao....its like if you didnt use this exploit it would be hard as heck to win legit smh

for now im going to do all the WTC races and then just save up money to buy all the invitation cars because those will go away soon... will try to buy every legend and use car i can afford... will definitely pass on those 20 million cars
The more I run this, the more I'm sure they're gonna patch this... not the race, but the Tomahawk glitch. No way a car like that can be set at a sub-600PP. That's simply a glitch in their tuning. That's not a reasonable/realistic PP valuation of that car, plain and simple. Def a bug. The "Clean Race Bonus" too. Like, I've been saying, grind while you still can!

I haven't done this race with a 'proper' 600PP car, but obvs this race was never meant to be completed in under 20mins. I'm guessing a normal laptime would be over 2mins, so a full race should take close to 30mins... which is close to that LeMans race.

That last hairpin corner... it's cuz the track is still very damp on the first lap. I usually brake just before the 200m board and take the corner at around 60kmh with basically no throttle. By lap 3, I would brake just before 150m board and can take the corner closer to 70kmh, again with very little throttle. You're better off coasting thru that last hairpin, rather than getting a 5s penalty or spinning.

The AI's racing sucks, but I find how the pack spreads out to be very realistic. It's very normal to see cars spread out like that over a race. There will always be cars that are faster, drivers that are faster open a gap up front, while the slower cars will eventually fall away. Having all the cars grouped together for the entire race would be very unrealistic.

And thank god the cluster isn’t digital, I know it has no bearing on the car itself but I always hated the digital cluster on the 86.

IIRC, I think this was a dealer option in Japan? I think I remember reading about this. 🤔

I agree it's realistic how the ai is spread out just funny how everytime it's the same ai in the lead who is Gallo lol

The more I run this, the more I'm sure they're gonna patch this... not the race, but the Tomahawk glitch. No way a car like that can be set at a sub-600PP. That's simply a glitch in their tuning. That's not a reasonable/realistic PP valuation of that car, plain and simple. Def a bug. The "Clean Race Bonus" too. Like, I've been saying, grind while you still can!

I haven't done this race with a 'proper' 600PP car, but obvs this race was never meant to be completed in under 20mins. I'm guessing a normal laptime would be over 2mins, so a full race should take close to 30mins... which is close to that LeMans race.

That last hairpin corner... it's cuz the track is still very damp on the first lap. I usually brake just before the 200m board and take the corner at around 60kmh with basically no throttle. By lap 3, I would brake just before 150m board and can take the corner closer to 70kmh, again with very little throttle. You're better off coasting thru that last hairpin, rather than getting a 5s penalty or spinning.

The AI's racing sucks, but I find how the pack spreads out to be very realistic. It's very normal to see cars spread out like that over a race. There will always be cars that are faster, drivers that are faster open a gap up front, while the slower cars will eventually fall away. Having all the cars grouped together for the entire race would be very unrealistic.

IIRC, I think this was a dealer option in Japan? I think I remember reading about this. 🤔
Correct, digital cluster was a JDM option in 1983 only. It only came in the hatchback model. 84 to 85, the coupe and hatch only came with a “zenki” style analog cluster and from 86-87 the coupe and hatch had a “kouki” style analog cluster. Out of all 3 clusters, “zenki” was always cleanest to me. It’s kinda of a bummer they don’t go the distance with the ae86 like they do with other cars. They have every trim of the GTR (gts, gts-t, gtr, etc) and other cars. If they wanted, there could be 9 different ae86 trims.

The only useful thing to get from this photo is that the PS3 box is still GOAT.

Wheah is the lie in this man’s post?

Fallout 3 PS3 still the BOAT game and BOAT packagin (Soopah Mario World/ Link To The Past SNES/ MARIO 64 and 7th guest PC included). That cleah clean AJ 5 translucent sole box. Ooof madon’!

Still sux GT7 doesn’t have this that and the third. About to post what this game is sorely missin. Must be tough not to be from Mass. SMH

Now what was that external drive ill need for the ps5? :nerd:

I had checked it out before but did not bookmark it

They should be doing this with Madden. Provide updates / patches and free roster updates, since that game is the same every year lol. They aren’t fooling anyone by removing features and adding them back a couple years later.

Wow if this post aint the truth

Havent been buying madden like that and im the biggest madden / nfl head I know

Just got tired of copping same game

But when u have no competition why even try to put out a decent upgraded product? :lol:

Finally beat final cafe what yestaday or day b4 (Porsche one was def unappreciated but worth the hassle). Whoa Nelly. That tomahawks + Tokyo is such a ball! Def don’t see it being patched. I think it’s a low key shoutout for the fans afta that credit nerf fiasco. I was at 300 k or something. Now at almost 4 mil after like 3 races looool

Long live GT baby! SMILF the BOAT boston show (cheers who!?!). Pllllleeeeease!!!!!!!

Had a fun gamer moment over the weekend. Gf, friend, and his gf were all over and they all wanted me to play elden ring. Told them I’m up to this boss that’s hard af (Hoarah Loux) and explained I’m doing no summons to them. Told them they’ll just be watching me get slammed around the arena by hulk hogan the whole time. After a decent bit of attempts and figuring out his first phase, then hit and running the second, I took him down with no flasks and minimal hp left and we all lost it :lol:

Had a fun gamer moment over the weekend. Gf, friend, and his gf were all over and they all wanted me to play elden ring. Told them I’m up to this boss that’s hard af (Hoarah Loux) and explained I’m doing no summons to them. Told them they’ll just be watching me get slammed around the arena by hulk hogan the whole time. After a decent bit of attempts and figuring out his first phase, then hit and running the second, I took him down with no flasks and minimal hp left and we all lost it :lol:
You goddamn gama geek! (What I tell the lamestop employees when I bless the threshold and we all get a good laugh out of it!)

Console gamin from NH. Bow down to Massachusett tribal land! This whole world is all native land!!!

Ended up buying CP2077
since it's half off in the store.

Game is so dope
Won't be able to dive in to until tomorrow night though.

Back
Top Bottom