The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Get those farming runs in!

Get those farming runs in!

Damn it man, you're making me feel pressed. lol.

Adding a butt-kicker to the rig this weekend and planning to put some hours in during the next 4 days.

Also waiting on my first F1 style add-on wheel and dampening kit for the throttle. Hoping to finally open F1 2021.

Update on the new PS+:

Update: We’re making fantastic progress with our launch efforts and I wanted to update you on the
latest. We’re rolling out our new offering for PlayStation Plus a little earlier in select markets in Asia,
followed by Japan. Here is a look at our updated regional rollout schedule.

• Asia markets (excluding Japan) – targeting May 23, 2022
  • Japan – targeting June 1, 2022
  • Americas – targeting June 13, 2022
  • Europe – targeting June 22, 2022
Additionally, we’re also expanding our cloud streaming access to the following locations for a total
of 30 markets with cloud streaming access**. The following markets will also offer the Premium tier
from PlayStation Plus at launch: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Malta, Poland,
Republic of Cyprus, Romania, Slovakia, and Slovenia.

We’ve been working on this massive global effort to provide flexible options, quality games and
greater value for our members for quite some time now – and we’re just a few weeks away from
our first regional rollout. We want to thank our PlayStation community for the ongoing support, and
we’ll have more to share as we get closer to launch. For more information, including pricing for your
local market, please visit our website at https://www.playstation.com/en-us/ps-plus/

Thinking about my next game to cop now that I’ve done everything I really cared to in ER.

How was HFW? Seemed like a lot of the buzz died in just a week once ER dropped

Thinking about my next game to cop now that I’ve done everything I really cared to in ER.

How was HFW? Seemed like a lot of the buzz died in just a week once ER dropped

Recommended both a few times before but Death's Door and Guardians of the Galaxy were 2 of my favorite games from the past year if you missed them.

didnt even know you can play spotify while playing gt7... talk about a game changer and makes grinding the tomahawk not as bad... listening to ghost justin bieber while cruising in gt7 :pimp:

Recommended both a few times before but Death's Door and Guardians of the Galaxy were 2 of my favorite games from the past year if you missed them.

Enjoyed guardians a lot. Will have to look into death’s door. Remembered I started ghosts of Tsushima a few weeks back so think I’ll pick back up on that for now

Days Gone a must play on PS5? Thinking of trying it out.

I wouldn't say "must play"
If you were already curious about it, I'd say try it out at the very least.

Don't take it too serious and you'll have a blast for sure.
Sucks that there will be no sequel, it was good for a first game in a series.
Would've liked to see how they would've improved on this game
especially w/ the story.

:rofl: @ this ep.

The Logic knockoff talking about he’s black :lol:

Then him saying the N word to Paperboi doing social media plugs for a campaign. That commercial,

This white girl co-opting Nigerian food :smh:

That crazy white lady accusing Van :lol: Seemed extra crazy, especially with how it ended.

Them making Ern seem taller than Van :lol:

As much as I like GT7 and think it's a solid game I feel like all the nonsense with the micro transactions, the updates that really aren't and the short campaign mode have made me not play the game as much. I've moved on to Legos Starwars and MLB The Show 22. I used to love the GT series but from the trash that was GT Sport to this game I won't play it until some major fixes are made. I tried it and gave ot a real shot but I'm done.

As much as I like GT7 and think it's a solid game I feel like all the nonsense with the micro transactions, the updates that really aren't and the short campaign mode have made me not play the game as much. I've moved on to Legos Starwars and MLB The Show 22. I used to love the GT series but from the trash that was GT Sport to this game I won't play it until some major fixes are made. I tried it and gave ot a real shot but I'm done.

they just cheaped out the whole thing. I still like it but it's the micro transactions and even stuff like the music, how hard would it be to pay for some relevant people and not the same guy we never heard of the whole time but he's part of their studio so it's cheap...

they just cheaped out the whole thing. I still like it but it's the micro transactions and even stuff like the music, how hard would it be to pay for some relevant people and not the same guy we never heard of the whole time but he's part of their studio so it's cheap...
The music is a joke too. Where is Rob Zombie or actual relevant artists. You said it right.

I actually disagree with this! I love the music. For me, this was always how the OG GT music was and should be. Of course, I understand that the European and NA versions had different soundtracks, but this jazzy lounge stuff was always a big part of GT. It's part of their identity.

I play the game on mute because the music is just terrible. The jazz stuff is cool but the other stuff is trash.

No I like the jazz in the menu and stuff. But back in the day you’d be shredding your Miata and blasting Van Halen.

Unless that was only in the American games. :lol:

Yeah, I just leave it in stock settings.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m a life long Gt boy but I just feel they cheaped out a few areas.

I also hate the online play.

Back
Top Bottom