The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone play GT 7 using VR?? How is it? Combine that with the augmented reality Ferrari up for sale and that sounds like a winning combo. Anyone have experience w/ this? Sinner?

I don't have VR. 🤷‍♂️

is it just me or is there no point in getting the real expensive legend cars since theres barely any races you can use it?

Part of the objectives is to collect all the cars in the game, so while I may never drive some of the cars, it's still nice to add them to the garage. I think someone on GTP said that you needed around 400mn to buy all the cars... but dunno how accurate that is.

^ I'm going to get all the cars eventually but the expensive ones in the legend area I will pass on for now and just stack up my chips....

The Tokyo race is not bad... I just put on Spotify on my PS5 and jam out to the latest and greatest pop hits and I'm good... I'm a just stick to one hour a day which is 3 races in a row just so I don't play the game out where I'm tired of it which helps a lot... because right now I'm really enjoying the game

smh what a waste of time. Trash series. “Rented” it from Lamestop and deleted it soon as I swiped someone across the. Chest w the lightsaba and they didn’t drop.
Bummer that you didn't like it. The game was fun and the story was great. Especially at the fact that it's canon. Currently re-playing on the PS5 here and there and looks even better.

I need to actually put in an effort to beat Fallen Order. Made it like 3 hours in before getting distracted with other games.

Maybe after I beat Elden Ring in 8 or 9 months lol.

Nothings touching cod mw 4. Tekken 2 and 3, souls caliber, the mk game where you roam and fight people (forgot the name) instead of straight up 1v1, are musts on the service.

A couple classics have leaked from the Premium list... nothing substantial yet.

The games listed so far are Tekken 2, Ridge Racers 2, Mr. Driller, Worms World Party, and Worms Armageddon.
Ridge Racer Type 4 is in top 5 games of all-time. It's kinda what got me into JDM music growing up :lol:

Bummer that you didn't like it. The game was fun and the story was great. Especially at the fact that it's canon. Currently re-playing on the PS5 here and there and looks even better.

I’ve heard nothing but great things about the game. It’s literally sitting on my ps5 but i can’t bring myself to play because of the spiders. :smh:

Tokyo Expressway 600 can suck my ****. After trying for days/hours, spending countless credits on different cars, I just gave in and got a Tomahawk. Gave the NSX and GTR the middle finger each time I zoom past them when I lap them.

**** this race and **** those guys.

That’s the spirit!

Dead ***. Came in dead last the first time I accessed the Tokyo race. Tried the best I had in class, it was this Nissan and still got 100k lol. Then I got the ‘hawk and the rest is history! Enjoy Tokyo w the hawk. It’s such a blast getting all those credits and riding on that track w that whip w those conditions!

I try hittin the puddles just right while goin by folks so that they get dowsed. Maybe you try that as you’re lappin that nsx.

I started dark souls remastered and the combats amazing. Gotta say the graphics are killing me tho. Gonna take a break bc of that and maybe not care about that when I come back to it. Coming fresh off demon souls and elden makes it hard to play bc of the graphics. Gameplay is fire tho.

How are graphics in dark souls 3? I think bloodbornes graphics are great. Is it comparable, or closer to the dark souls remastered?

How are graphics in dark souls 3? I think bloodbornes graphics are great. Is it comparable, or closer to the dark souls remastered?

Bloodborne's world is generally a lot darker so that might obscure any graphical imperfections that would be visible in DS3's brighter world, but overall I'd say they're very close

Back
Top Bottom