The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best thing about a SE acquisition is I wouldn't have to worry about 3rd party exclusive deals being wasted on Final Fantasies/ Forspokens.

If they still had IO, I'd actually care, though they probably would have been sold to Embracer too.

Last edited:
Best thing about a SE acquisition is I wouldn't have to worry about 3rd party exclusive deals being wasted on Final Fantasies/ Forspokens.

If they still had IO, I'd actually care, though they probably would have been sold to Embracer too.

Why are you worried about 3rd party exclusives to begin with? I think these stem from the relationship with the publisher anyway, so its not like they are trying to hit a quota. I would hope to see all three console manufacturers move away from 3rd party exclusives.

It's for both SONY and MS.

Nah I think he means cuz microshaft already has the headstaht cuz they were literally able to peddle off more of theah trash plasticized hunks of junk than Sony was theah pieces of architectural wonda. There4 microshaft Stans can keep it goin abt sellin more or whateva it is those whackjobs mumble and bumble abt.

That should be a new game. Mumble andBumble and it’s abt these two dopes (microshaft and pretendo) thinkin they got what it takes to come for the king holy prophet Moses with his 10 commandments from down on high mt. Sinai!!!

4 srs! Sony been killin the game since them ps2 days.

Then…fallout 3 on ps3?!?! SMH…conquered the world of interactive ahts! Greatest thing this field could eva possibly aspiya to! Gaming’s Mona Lisa, Pyramids of Giza.

Ps1 (tenchu, Tekken, gran turismo, FF9 etc) killed it too but p2 is wheah I come in so that’s all that really mattiz now isn’t it?

Why are you worried about 3rd party exclusives to begin with? I think these stem from the relationship with the publisher anyway, so its not like they are trying to hit a quota. I would hope to see all three console manufacturers move away from 3rd party exclusives.

3rd party exclusives will continue until there are no more 3rd parties.

Nah I think he means cuz microshaft already has the headstaht cuz they were literally able to peddle off more of theah trash plasticized hunks of junk than Sony was theah pieces of architectural wonda. There4 microshaft Stans can keep it goin abt sellin more or whateva it is those whackjobs mumble and bumble abt.

That should be a new game. Mumble andBumble and it’s abt these two dopes (microshaft and pretendo) thinkin they got what it takes to come for the king holy prophet Moses with his 10 commandments from down on high mt. Sinai!!!

4 srs! Sony been killin the game since them ps2 days.

Then…fallout 3 on ps3?!?! SMH…conquered the world of interactive ahts! Greatest thing this field could eva possibly aspiya to! Gaming’s Mona Lisa, Pyramids of Giza.

Ps1 (tenchu, Tekken, gran turismo, FF9 etc) killed it too but p2 is wheah I come in so that’s all that really mattiz now isn’t it?
eddiemurphyyesnodapprov.gif

Damn, is it really? I was looking forward to downloading it.
To be fair, this is my first fifa since '20. Only a few games in, but (my) players feel weighed down and lack any kind of effort. Same issue I've always had with FIFA. Just seems more blatant now imo

I just messed with fifa for a bit, albeit the full game hasn’t installed or any update patch. But I already am reminded of how much I dislike RNG in competitive PvP games, and why I stopped playing fifa after about 13 years. Struggling to switch to the correct defender and relying on off ball movement of AI teammates gets tiresome. And that’s just the tip of iceberg when it comes to randomness in the game.

I wonder where Microsoft is getting their parts and chips from to build more series x’s.

Sony has a huge robotic plant in Japan pr China somewhere.

I wonder where Microsoft is getting their parts and chips from to build more series x’s.

Sony has a huge robotic plant in Japan pr China somewhere.

Think it was Phil that said they paid extra to get priority on chip production last year.

Don’t worry boost I got u. Just put the Red Sox “B” up and I’ll come runnin. Shut whoeva whereva right on down. Even you boo’

Back
Top Bottom