The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been playin Cyberpunk 2077 for the past 2.5 weeks.
This game is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Main story is a great length and the side quests/jobs really help with the world building. There's a lot to do in this game
I've been at the last mission for the past week and won't touch it for a min because I'm just doing all these side quest and leveling up and getting invested in those stories.
I completely underestimated the role playing aspect and how in depth it goes.

It really is a shame how this game launched.

Next replay will start out as a Corpo,
Here's Streetkid V
Cyberpunk 2077_20220423161935.jpg

Been playin Cyberpunk 2077 for the past 2.5 weeks.
This game is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Main story is a great length and the side quests/jobs really help with the world building. There's a lot to do in this game
I've been at the last mission for the past week and won't touch it for a min because I'm just doing all these side quest and leveling up and getting invested in those stories.
I completely underestimated the role playing aspect and how in depth it goes.

It really is a shame how this game launched.

Next replay will start out as a Corpo,
Here's Streetkid V
Cyberpunk 2077_20220423161935.jpg

Game is repetitive buns and I had it on PC at launch. Nothing can save it.

Digital faceplates are only available in black and red. |l

I never got this? Why go digital if you had the choice? The most modern disc drives are a PlayStation staple , CD. DVD, Blu Ray, and now 4k. It’s part of the tradition. A digi p5 looks like a war veteran w a missing limb.

And if I’m not mistaken, didnt they do tests back in the late ps3 days where they scientifically compared a blue ray game and a digi copy of same game and the disc version won out in terms of being crisper looking etc.

Besides, it’s impossible for you to “rent” games from lamestop. Makes no sense to me. Maybe it’s for the teenie boppers who grew up with an iPad glued to their face.

That small availability of faceplates should also tell you what model Sony respects more. Maybe in the future if two versions are available you’d go for the disc version. Best wishes. Peace

I never got this? Why go digital if you had the choice? The most modern disc drives are a PlayStation staple , CD. DVD, Blu Ray, and now 4k. It’s part of the tradition. A digi p5 looks like a war veteran w a missing limb.

I bought very few disc games on PS4, the last of which was Hitman 2 (2018). More convenient and less clutter. I think the Digital edition looks better, but I would've bought it either way.

And if I’m not mistaken, didnt they do tests back in the late ps3 days where they scientifically compared a blue ray game and a digi copy of same game and the disc version won out in terms of being crisper looking etc.

Nope. Games don't run off discs anymore. They are used to install the data that you would download for a digital version.

Besides, it’s impossible for you to “rent” games from lamestop. Makes no sense to me. Maybe it’s for the teenie boppers who grew up with an iPad glued to their face.

Yeah, I'm not going to gamestop to rent games. :lol: I know what games I'm interested in, and what price I'm willing to pay for them. I grew up with NES,Genesis, PS1, N64 and so on, not an iPad :lol:.

I bought very few disc games on PS4, the last of which was Hitman 2 (2018). More convenient and less clutter. I think the Digital edition looks better, but I would've bought it either way.

Nope. Games don't run off discs anymore. They are used to install the data that you would download for a digital version.

Yeah, I'm not going to gamestop to rent games. :lol: I know what games I'm interested in, and what price I'm willing to pay for them. I grew up with NES,Genesis, PS1, N64 and so on, not an iPad :lol:.

Lol you the man swenny (always liked your posts)

The first series of Dual Senses should have been

Capture.PNG

or

emblem-PlayStation.png

We have a red, blue, and pink one so it's too late.

Back
Top Bottom