The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Game is being trashed on restera with people saying game needs to be delayed another year and that the graphics and game play on last demo was garbage.

Yeah I seen a bunch of lag and micro-stutters on the demo. But on top of anything else, it doesn't look great graphically.

EA Sports has managed to destroy or get rid of the following:

-Boxing: Knockout Kings, Fight Night series games
-MVP baseball
-Tiger Woods PGA golf series games.
-NCAA Football games.
-Madden rehashed yearly updated rosters trash.

+NBA Live and all the EA Big titles.

ce.jpg

And it's $299+ tax at Best Buy or Gamestop.

Started NG+2 on Elden. Grabbed the magma blades and doing my first magic type hybrid build in a souls game with fire incantations. Magma blades were annoying to farm but a ton of fun and worth it for the build. As was grabbing some of the rot duelist set for some red drip.

Naturally, I’ll be going for the frenzied flame ending this playthrough. It’s kind of fun getting into the role playing aspect for a change in a game like this instead of just the optimal build to win route.

Started NG+2 on Elden. Grabbed the magma blades and doing my first magic type hybrid build in a souls game with fire incantations. Magma blades were annoying to farm but a ton of fun and worth it for the build. As was grabbing some of the rot duelist set for some red drip.

Naturally, I’ll be going for the frenzied flame ending this playthrough. It’s kind of fun getting into the role playing aspect for a change in a game like this instead of just the optimal build to win route.
Just started elden, so many options, it's hard to know what to do at first.

This is much more like sekiro than demon's souls was, which I loved.

Back
Top Bottom