The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ughhh this karaoke club is playin lame Z ***** man lyrics. Tryin to jam to some realness. Bout to put on some fallout 3 Billie holiday. Wish me luck (don’t need it). Peace

Started as a wretch so I can get it out the mud

20220512_224441.jpg

Last edited:
Went ahead and finally upgraded my AVR (Onkyo TX-NR7100) and Subwoofer (Klipsch R115SW), and bought a new TV stand. I am happy to say that I am officially done upgrading my primary set-up and should be good for the next 5 years or until next gen consoles come out.

Last edited:
Went ahead and finally upgraded my AVR (Onlyo TX-NR7100) and Subwoofer (Klipsch R115SW), and bought a new TV stand. I am happy to say that I am officially done upgrading my primary set-up and should be good for the next 5 years or until next gen consoles come out.
my AVR set up is just over 5 years now. I have the Yamaha V377 and it is still going great. so I won't be doing some upgrading soon unless I downsize. I'm using a 3.1 channel right now which is sufficient enough for my space. although I might consider changing my L/R front speakers first if ever.

If only Nintendo wasn’t cheap and tricked out their next console.

Too bad that they feel like they’re in a league of their own.

Last edited:
They are in a league of their own. You seen their software sales? 1st party damn near guaranteed to sell 10M+ copies :lol:

Last edited:
They wouldn't be beating the PS4 if the switch was 400 at launch.
Not today, anyway.

Wait!!! You’re telling me they sold switch for more than 400??? That flimsy plastic no graphics havin system with dope as ===== games tho?? THAT switch?? Wild man. Justed for Inflat. I wonda what my beloved long lost SNES went 4 on release day? I STILL rememba cutting out the system and fzero pictures out of the newspapa ads to make a collage of desire xmas gifts.

Ahh good old days when systems shipped w games rugged classics. Glad PS 5 brought that tradition back to stay hopefully.haha. If only for those young guns with less “well to do” parents.

:lol: had to practice patience like I never practiced it before

Harda than sekiro / souls games?

They wouldn't be beating the PS4 if the switch was 400 at launch.

Wait!!! You’re telling me they sold switch for more than 400??? That flimsy plastic no graphics havin system with dope as ===== games tho?? THAT switch?? Wild man. Justed for Inflat. I wonda what my beloved long lost SNES went 4 on release day? I STILL rememba cutting out the system and fzero pictures out of the newspapa ads to make a collage of desire xmas gifts.

Ahh good old days when systems shipped w games rugged classics. Glad PS 5 brought that tradition back to stay hopefully.haha. If only for those young guns with less “well to do” parents.

Harda than sekiro / souls games?

PS5 dropped with classics?? I remember a spiderman expansion and a demon souls remake and bugsnax.
We haven't had a console release with a classic in a few generations. Even then nothing on the level of super Mario world and I'm far from a Nintendo biased person.

SHIPPED w/ and I meant Astro bots. I was mostly sayin p5 at least shipped w a game. Even if it might not be a classic classic. It’s more so I miss the days of consoles shippin w classics see what I’m sayin?

PS5 dropped with classics?? I remember a spiderman expansion and a demon souls remake and bugsnax.
We haven't had a console release with a classic in a few generations. Even then nothing on the level of super Mario world and I'm far from a Nintendo biased person.

I’d for sure say Mario 64 was a huge classic. Maybe doesn’t hold up as well as world since it was early 3D, but it was revolutionary and a classic of high quality on release. Your point is still true though.

Back
Top Bottom