The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So do y’all know if I could drop $5 for one month just to play Miles Morales? And then go back to reg ps plus next?

^ probably coul d work. I mean maybe they’ll block ppl changing their subs constantly but why do that? Why ever make it difficult for ppl to spend more $ if they want to. It’s like places that don’t take Apple Pay. Makes zero sense

Last edited:
FFXV good? I saw it free on ps collection but reviews said it was an ok game just not great for the FF standard.

Its good. The initial issues were largely with pacing, which they have actually somewhat corrected in the later chapters.

Try it out, get used to the battle system. I think that's the make or break.

The DLC is actually some of the best content in the game as well, so there is easily 80-100 hours of content if you want it, but the game itself can probably be beaten between 30-40 hours.

FFXV is good and revolutionary. although it didn't have the impact that previous FF games had. I still love FF7 the best of the bunch. the remake is even better.

Im sure it has been said in here, but why is the OG grey never an option on official Sony accessories?!

^ They’re either just into moving on and doin futuristic is the bag now and makes sense given this is tech. stuff and black is def. “Futuristic”. Grey is maybe an old school futuristic (think stah wahrz). Or maybe they hold that Grey to be sacred ground and reserve it for limited limited stuff.

I need some help, what’s the easiest way to gameshare? Basically my account with another acct, the otha acct was even created on the same system as I was on (a ps4). But now I got ps5 and p4 and they only have a p4

Please no utube links just lay it out bahebones baby!

Besides that drip u posted is a cosmic space theme and maybe They just don’t feel grey fits

Did some light research and lookey what I found:

And reminds me. One of the biggest gaffs on nintendos end was renaming n64. It used to be ULTRA 64 with an even betta logo but then on release it was Nintendo 64 🤨

Last edited:
I need some help, what’s the easiest way to gameshare? Basically my account with another acct, the otha acct was even created on the same system as I was on (a ps4). But now I got ps5 and p4 and they only have a p4

Please no utube links just lay it out bahebones baby!

1. Trust the person you are gamesharing with, as they will have CC access if you have it linked to your account.
2. Add their account to your Playstation 5. In settings, activate as the primary account.
3. Add you account on your Playstation 5.
4. Log into their account, pick the games they have purchased you want to play, and download. As long as you start the download, you can then sign out.
5. Log into you account and wait for the games to download.

They would simply do the reverse on their PS4. Only thing you have to be careful with is games that have both PS4 and PS5 versions. Make sure you are downloading the right version if both are offered.

Anybody got 1?

Should I hold out for a better type possibly with more storage?

Get the feeling 4 TB won't be enough

Anybody got 1?

Should I hold out for a better type possibly with more storage?

Get the feeling 4 TB won't be enough

I splurged and got the 4TB FIrecuda a while back.

4TB should be more than enough IMO, honestly 2TB would be fine as well.

Memba when you install an SSD into your PS5 you still have the base storage that came with the PS5 so that's an additional 500GB or so as well.

Unless you are a virtual hoarder and have every game you've owned install and/or don't delete games when you finish them you should be good with a 2TB and most definitely with a 4TB.

I have the lower end Corsiar SSD like tgat, 2TB, and it works fine. Heat sink is a bit on the larger side so it touches the case but no biggie

Back
Top Bottom