The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If anyone wants PC* access to the Multi-Versus closed alpha, I have 3 codes I can give out. Just shoot me a DM.

I played on my 2070 max-p / 300hz mobile workstation with zero issues.

The NDA is over as well, so your experience can be shared or posted as media content.

This event lasts from today thru 5/27 @ 5pm.

*Other gaming platforms may have access as well - check the FAQ link below:

Link to FAQ Page

PM SENT

WTH is multi versus?

Look it up, its dope.

7s the scariest game I’ve ever played. I really haven’t played any horror games but that game was wild. I’ve still gotta play village.

Definitely try the Silent Hill games when they come out. Resident Evils are pretty scary as far as jump scares but Silent Hill has such a creepy environment throughout the whole experience

Bad Religion Bad Religion trophies on PS Classics :nerd:

1653004456118.gif

:lol: I saw that today. I am going to need to see a few more games announced. Intelligent Cube and Jumping Flash aren't exactly enticing.

Yea, only ten were announced:

CLASSIC GAMES CATALOG (PREMIUM/DELUXE PLAN)

Original PlayStation and PSP: PlayStation Studios

• Ape Escape | Japan Studio, Original Playstation
  • Hot Shots Golf | Japan Studio, Original Playstation
  • I.Q. Intelligent Qube | Japan Studio, Original PlayStation
  • Jumping Flash! | Japan Studio, Original PlayStation
  • Syphon Filter | Bend Studio, Original PlayStation
  • Super Stardust Portable | Housemarque, PSP
Original PlayStation: Third-Party Partners

• Mr. Driller | Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., Original PlayStation
  • Tekken 2 | Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., Original PlayStation
  • Worms World Party | Team 17, Original PlayStation
  • Worms Armageddon | Team17, Original PlayStation

There was a list of remakes/remasters (Dark Cloud, Arc the Lad, ect) but they already have trophy support.

I haven’t finished (I probably won’t finish) Death Stranding but a lot of people I know says it doesn’t need a sequel so I’m curious to see where they take the sequel.

Does anyone else remem. B4 ps4 released there was a list of rumored features and one of em was small backup power in case of power surge/outage?? And I’m still w8n for that feat. Smh

I haven’t finished (I probably won’t finish) Death Stranding but a lot of people I know says it doesn’t need a sequel so I’m curious to see where they take the sequel.

A new map to traverse would be enough for me, but there's plenty more that could be done.

The core of the game is excellent, but there are aspects that are a little barebones (which is understandable because of a pretty short dev time.

Last edited:

A new map to traverse would be enough for me, but there's plenty more that could be done.

The core of the game is excellent, but there are aspects that are a little barebones (which is understandable because of a pretty short dev time.

Gotcha. I assumed it was one of the stories that doesn’t leave a lot to be desired. I’d like to finish it but damn man, it’s tough to focus on it with the lack of combat/excitement.

One day man, one day…

$4,000?! Add on top of that I’m sure more vehicles to come so let’s round it up to 5,000$ Real world $ for everything in GT 7. That’s like used Volvo prices and if I was In the situation of no ride and it’s either a Volvo or all gt7 rides I’m rollin w the volv (volvo for life ****** shame you can’t drive em in Gran Turismo: The Real Driving Simulatah).

But honestly, if you got it like that 5k for evetything is abt right. Think abt it. You get a wheel for this game and we’re talkin sim racing with real world specs/ analysis integrated into the handling of these vehicles and say you got someone learning how to drive in the crib that only adds to the value of being able to test drive and learn all the nuances. This isn’t a reach I’m certain of it.

Good thing we still got that tomahawk Tokyo run.

Anyone here done some cleaning to the ps5 fan?

Just basic maintenances as mentioned on th Sony website, take covers off and use microfib. cloth to wipe it all down. Only thing forgot to do was vacuum those holes that are designed to trap dust.

I mean, it's 4K if you decide to absolutely not play the game, but want every car. 😂
If you do all the challenges, menu books, Missions, Circuit experience, etc... you'll get a lot of cars and at least 30mn in creds, if not much more. 😅

In the meantime, keep farming while you still can!

EDIT

Last edited:
if they stop the tomahawk glitch I'm not going to play as much... I was farming credits just to buy cars... I'm at 227 right now but it should be less with like 10 duplicates

I mean, it's 4K if you decide to absolutely not play the game, but want every car. 😂

In the meantime, keep farming while you still can!

So I prefer to be a hope for the best prepare for worst kinda guy so preparing for worst is payin 5k for everything. Hoping for best is we don’t lose tomahawk in Tokyo run .

Had to take a week off from GT, getting to 100 mil. will do that. It was a blast tho didabt 2 races a day. Got to do some light studying or listening to music/podcasts while doin that grind too, so def. Advantageous.

But some of the whips I got were trash (maybe just as compared to the tomahawk). Really wish they had a way to test drive these rides first smh

Maybe they'll include the option to sell cars in this patch.

Hopefully... I actually won a Pagani zonda through the daily roulette... pretty dope I won that car but I own it already lol... might keep it though even if it's a duplicate

Even betta because what’s being studied and earned in this game could actually translate to pragmatic real world use, unlike MMO RPGS

Back
Top Bottom