The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, but as a reminder you can always tap on a user’s name to find the “ignore” button if you’d rather not view their content.

Appreciate the answer.

What happened?

Some of the milder NT drama. DeadSetAce exposed for having an alt troll persona. Still funny though.

My bad brining it over to the ps thread, was convinced with DSA I think being from Mass or rooting for Massachusetts teams that M MassTheBest was another burner, still curious who it belongs to :lol:

DSA!!!?! :wow::rofl::smh:

I frequent three threads on NT. This one, the RPG thread, and the NHL thread. DSA has been a regular in the NHl thread for, like, 10-12 years. Hell, when the Bruins beat Vancouver in 2011 he was one of the few I respected.

This is a wild read. :lol:

DSA!!!?! :wow::rofl::smh:

I frequent three threads on NT. This one, the RPG thread, and the NHL thread. DSA has been a regular in the NHl thread for, like, 10-12 years. Hell, when the Bruins beat Vancouver in 2011 he was one of the few I respected.

This is a wild read. :lol:
Heel turn of the century :smh: And all to drop some "shut up and dribble" hot takes.

You guys trip me out.
Appreciate the answer.

Some of the milder NT drama. DeadSetAce exposed for having an alt troll persona. Still funny though.

My bad brining it over to the ps thread, was convinced with DSA I think being from Mass or rooting for Massachusetts teams that M MassTheBest was another burner, still curious who it belongs to :lol:

Dude get ova it. This is me, the inimitable one. One thing about me is I do not pretend to be someone in rl or certainly online

Truth always comes to light as they say. So when you say “still curious who this belongs to” I’ve already posted my psn sn up in heah man. Put the magnifying glass down, fam. Go play a game go read a book but just give the curiosity a rest, eh?

I sweah sometimes folks be worse than 5 bahbiz

Yo so this one is for Hybrid (wheneva he is 🤔). I posted a few sn’s ago (lol) that I’d post this and he got excited and said he’d tell his otha boy who is also in the industry (I think, it was a long time ago). Anyways. I know NCtwin NCtwin personally knows Hyb’? Tell him to peep this. He might like it….only Africa greata than Massachusetts. Takes a whole continent to outdo us. go sox

Finally bit the bullet on the lg c2 42. Perfect size for my set up. 4K from 1080p is sharp. Lowkey have been waiting for this tv so I could finish this game.
image.jpg

Massachusetts is up there for places that are as opposite as Africa as possible

You’re absolutely insane and ignorant for that one. Place of learning? Africa originated it and The Hub Carrys that torch. Breathtaking sports? Africa originated it, The Hub carries that torch. Gorgeous thick women w/ intelligence and wit? Africa originated it and The Hub carries the torch. I can still go on and continue to ether you if you want sir. Up to you.

Oh wait you’re prob. Fixated on the whole boston is racist thing? Only thrice has my brothahood been challenged and that was ova 20 yrs ago.

NCtwin NCtwin ANYWAYS like I was sayin, please show hybrid if you get the chance. Peacep

You’re absolutely insane and ignorant for that one. Place of learning? Africa originated it and The Hub Carrys that torch. Breathtaking sports? Africa originated it, The Hub carries that torch. Gorgeous thick women w/ intelligence and wit? Africa originated it and The Hub carries the torch. I can still go on and continue to ether you if you want sir. Up to you.

Oh wait you’re prob. Fixated on the whole boston is racist thing? Only thrice has my brothahood been challenged and that was ova 20 yrs ago.

NCtwin NCtwin ANYWAYS like I was sayin, please show hybrid if you get the chance. Peacep

I’ve been there multiple times :lol:

You seem like good people though just giving you ****

You and I both know there will be a PS5 version.

I'm waiting

Nah they already updated it. It has 60 frames now and is almost a whole diff. Game (still has annoying Abby in it tho AKA flabby). GGameplay is so good and when you unlock infinite resources/ammo and slo mo aiming…fun stuff magne.

Back
Top Bottom