The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should I try to play through for the 4th time?

No. I shouldnt.

But I will
It took me three attempts but once it clicked, I enjoyed it. Sometimes it's just about timing. I'm curious to see how it compares to Horizon II which I'm currently playing now. That game is buttery smooth :smokin

Completed NG++ in ER last night with what could be called a Fire Rot build. Thought I looked the part for the ending I chose.

9EF78920-457E-4E76-9B7C-09B62486A5F7.jpeg

F0C2E6B8-F158-4D3A-9B26-7F66FF99DFA6.jpeg

9A66838E-28BA-45EE-864B-DADE034AF204.jpeg

Last edited:
If anyone wants PC* access to the Multi-Versus closed alpha, I have 3 codes I can give out. Just shoot me a DM.

I played on my 2070 max-p / 300hz mobile workstation with zero issues.

The NDA is over as well, so your experience can be shared or posted as media content.

This event lasts from today thru 5/27 @ 5pm.

*Other gaming platforms may have access as well - check the FAQ link below:

Link to FAQ Page

Last edited:
If anyone wants PC* access to the Multi-Versus closed alpha, I have 3 codes I can give out. Just shoot me a DM.

I played on my 2070 max-p / 300hz mobile workstation with zero issues.

The NDA is over as well, so your experience can be shared or posted as media content.

This event lasts from today thru 5/27 @ 5pm.

*Other gaming platforms may have access as well - check the FAQ link below:

Link to FAQ Page

WTH is multi versus?

Just need these Resident Evil remakes to come out, the recent first person ones were cool but didn’t have that original feel

7s the scariest game I’ve ever played. I really haven’t played any horror games but that game was wild. I’ve still gotta play village.

Back
Top Bottom