The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wow so i finally found a thread where people are having this exact same issue

someone posted this and this is exactly what i am dealing with

funny GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal you said you noticed it to in 2k and people in this thread have claimed to seen it in other games as well i guess DS is pushing something hard enough to see it more with DS

i also noticed guy is using a TCL tv and is having this issue makes me feel like my cx aint the issue and its still the game or console leaning towards the game seeing other folks having this issue unless sony got an uknown amount of defective consoles on the streets that are about to be returned

Last edited:
I think it's software because Insomiac responded to the issue with Miles Crashing saying they'll fix it. Hopefully it's not a faulty GPU.

So far I've played Astro's Playroom, Rocket League and Gravitu Rush 2 with no issues. Not dived into a next gen game apart from Astro just yet,

I think it's software because Insomiac responded to the issue with Miles Crashing saying they'll fix it. Hopefully it's not a faulty GPU.

So far I've played Astro's Playroom, Rocket League and Gravitu Rush 2 with no issues. Not dived into a next gen game apart from Astro just yet,

i hoping its software because if it aint sony has started this generation on a bad note if its hardware im going to just fall back and just wait on patches for MM and DS and start hitting up my backlog.

I hooked it up to another tv last night and it still froze when trying to start a game

Astro freezes too when it’s about to start

makes me not even want to try another tv i done already tried so much stuff to the point i feel like im the technician and not the consumer.

and just found another example of DS and maybe a GPU issue look at his screen as soon as he boots DS lines appear on his screen people in the comments keep claming this is gpu and needs a replacement and he is running this setup on a sony tv *facepalm*

Last edited:
I want in on MLB League

Yall remember Warhawk? Loved that game. Wish theyd do another on PS5

ordered a new router (wifi 6) from Fios and also upgraded my speed from 100 to 150. With these new systems and all of our other devices, as well as my girl working from home and us both being in school, it should be worth it

also taking advantage of some of these sales. I made a terrible pick fod target B2G1 on release day (Madden (xbox), 2k, and Death Stranding). Still cant get DS to download and now its on sale for $20 lol

anyway, ive been pretty narrow in my game selection and feel like ive missed out on trying great games. I DL fifa ultimate for $45, GOW and TLOU (PS+). Also grabbed GOT and TLOU2 from amazon for $70 total

my hard drive full already

alright im done with the bug talk after googling ps5 and artifacts seems like sony has a big problem on their hands i hope they address it soon.

My neighbor has been having this same problem since launch. He just doesn’t touch it now and regrets selling his pro to fund his ps5

im glad i kept my ps4 but he needs to call sony.

i want to just take it back to the store and get my money back and wait it out

but im on the phone with sony now going to see what they say.

look more like easy patch update fixes..
I mean what's the big deal? Same with first releases from last gen...
Probably is a easy fix with a patch but you’d be upset too if you bought a ps5 and every game you played had problems or crashed your system. It’s a legit grib and the PS4 launch didn’t have this many problems.

wow so i finally found a thread where people are having this exact same issue

someone posted this and this is exactly what i am dealing with

funny GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal you said you noticed it to in 2k and people in this thread have claimed to seen it in other games as well i guess DS is pushing something hard enough to see it more with DS

i also noticed guy is using a TCL tv and is having this issue makes me feel like my cx aint the issue and its still the game or console leaning towards the game seeing other folks having this issue unless sony got an uknown amount of defective consoles on the streets that are about to be returned

Got Gud

😭

damn after waiting 2 hours to get on the phone with someone at sony as soon as dude agreed to swap the system he asked for a serial number went to my console to get it came back to the phone and no one was there smh

guess ima have to pick this back up on monday.

i guess it really is a gpu/hardware issue so if any of you see any kind of artifacts on your screen you need to ask for a replacement

what i believe is happening is some games are pushing the gpu alot which is causing these issues on graphic intense games.

Makes me think the reason MM crashes in fidelity mode is because the gpu cant be pushed that hard when it does it results into artifacts and push it even harder it may crash etc MM.

after reading about this for hours people who play on PC says this is what happens when you overclock a gpu and can be fixed if you clock it down some so it maybe could be fixed if sony underclocks the gpu or something

i also saw this happening on XBSX for what its worth.

1605974010521.png

1605974294248.png

Last edited:
Put in 9 hours into AC Valhalla yesterday.
Think I found my epic, choice maker with RPG features supplement, until CP2077 next gen drops

Still haven't played RDR2 after being hyped for it. I'll pick up that PS5 version

Back
Top Bottom