The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking at the comments, FedEx asked the person for contact info. Hopefully they gonna take care of him. Not sure what that means though :lol:

I played one of the Astro speed runs for entirely too long last night.
We’re you trying to get the trophies? They all took 1-2 attempts for me minus the one where you have to transform into a ball. That one took like 20+ attempts :lol:

C44C78AD-BEAE-404B-9455-877EBDF27AA5.gif
E89F84E0-680B-42F3-B805-B3038774840A.jpeg

We’re you trying to get the trophies? They all took 1-2 attempts for me minus the one where you have to transform into a ball. That one took like 20+ attempts :lol:

Nah just trying to see how fast I could get.

Got to 847 and there's still 3 seconds left to shed, which doesn't seem possible.

Nah man, there are red phantoms in this area that weren’t there before and they are tough to kill and do a ton of damage. Even the regular enemies seem to do more damage.

Does it have anything to do with when you die while in human form?

yea i thought you died and went to the nexus lol

Nah man, there are red phantoms in this area that weren’t there before and they are tough to kill and do a ton of damage. Even the regular enemies seem to do more damage.

Does it have anything to do with when you die while in human form?
Yeah don't die while in human form in that world to avoid turning it black.

To turn it white again you have to beat the area boss, or set your blue stone down and help someone beat an invader or a boss. There's also some level specific things you can do if you look in the table below: https://demonssouls.wiki.fextralife.com/World+Tendency

Back
Top Bottom