The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#kojimawatch is back

unknown.png
:nerd:

can't wait to play as LOUise Porter Bridges

Isn’t his next PS game Death Stranding 2? Maybe they won’t include nukes in it :lol:

Codename Ocean, so I'm thinking this one's going to do for maritime transport what Death Stranding did for walking simulators.

RMT-2020_1200x675.jpg

Timefall hurricanes

a_cargo_ship_vs_huge_waves_feeling_a_little_seasick_now_01.gif

After 2 years now with the PS5 it honestly doesn’t feel like that much of an improvement over the PS4 pro. I dunno if it’s the software side of things not pushing the system but nothing has wowed me so far, the added controller speaker has been the best upgrade I’ve seen so far.

After 2 years now with the PS5 it honestly doesn’t feel like that much of an improvement over the PS4 pro. I dunno if it’s the software side of things not pushing the system but nothing has wowed me so far, the added controller speaker has been the best upgrade I’ve seen so far.

I didn’t have a pro but I can see that perspective with its inability to handle 4k/60 on too many marquee titles.

Yeah now that I think of it it hasn’t been a crazy difference. The remakes that offer 4k60 & 1080P120 options have been the best. But those are last gen games at heart.

UHD player is a bigger feature for me that the pro lacks. Also load times.

Keep talking that talk.

Make me feel better about being a broke boi.

As somebody else said go play a few games on your ps4 and you’ll realize how slow it is compared to the p5. SSD and load times are the biggest features of the console

I hope they add the animated cutscenes from the PS2 version so we can finally have a definative version of P3

Codename Ocean, so I'm thinking this one's going to do for maritime transport what Death Stranding did for walking simulators.

RMT-2020_1200x675.jpg

Timefall hurricanes

a_cargo_ship_vs_huge_waves_feeling_a_little_seasick_now_01.gif

going from rowboat to automated fleet :pimp:
holding your breath becoming an even more vital asset
scuba diving for lost cargo/ early game traversal( can't wait to swim to a The Shins song)
Mules = Pirates now w/ some of the best underwater combat we've ever seen
Building underwater aquatic stations
Decima Engine the GOAT

Kojima gonna finally add his highly anticipated original take
on what happens when you p*ss in the ocean:pimp:

2024 GOTY LETS GO

75529ed519e8991202b9bb79949b05e718284f14.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom