The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bart-scott-cant-wait-gif-7.gif

Still got 3 Valkyries to go through in God of War.

Planning to finish that off before jumping into Ragnarok.

I still havent preordered, no one seems to be doing any preorder exclusives, which is strange.

They don't really do preorder exclusives like that anymore.

Memba when you to preorder from the likes of Gamestop, Target, Walmart etc to get an "exclusive" skin?

Now everything is bundled in the digital deluxe.

The only real exclusives is those expense Collector's edition joints like what they did for Ragnarok.

Don't know how you guys beat those Valks on any difficulty other than easy.

I'm playing on Normal and the Valkyries have been challenging but not frustratingly so.

The key is learning their patterns, timely parrying, picking your spots with the runic attacks and above all else patience.

Can't be going all in guns blazing because they'll hem you up with the quickness.

I say all of this having yet to fight Sigrun though. :lol:

Prepping myself for all the bull**** she will bring.

Played a little more Demon’s Souls today. I’m thankful FS evolved from these lackluster bosses to giving us some of the most unforgettable bosses in video gaming history.

I would have loved if along with the faithful adaptation versions they had also given an option to play against modernly designed versions of some bosses. Maybe an option before starting NG+. Since that obviously isn’t the case, it is better they just kept the OG designs versus only giving modern ones.

I'm playing on Normal and the Valkyries have been challenging but not frustratingly so.

The key is learning their patterns, timely parrying, picking your spots with the runic attacks and above all else patience.

Can't be going all in guns blazing because they'll hem you up with the quickness.

I say all of this having yet to fight Sigrun though. :lol:

Prepping myself for all the bull**** she will bring.

Yeah I beat that final one on Hard & It probably took me a week to beat her sorry ***. :smh:
Beating the final boss is worthy of putting it on your resume. :lol:
Hardest thing I have done in gaming in sometime. Plus, I'm older so these reactions are much slower these days. :lol:

But your strategy is good. I had to watch YouTube to find a tactic that worked. If i remember your armor choice is important too. I had the gold one, but I forgot the name of it.

PO

Back
Top Bottom