The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PS5's are hard to buy from a retail store still. Patiently waiting to walkin someplace and grab one.
I hate to be that NT guy. They come with the usual tropes. You must not have wanted them. Easy cop. Light work. You didn’t put the work in.

Maybe try online more?

Sony has thrown out multiple bundles (Horizon, CoD, GoW). Some preorders, some not. And the invites still keep going out. That kooky cue pops up a few times a month.

Just got my hands on a 1215A.

Anyone play Trek To Yomi?

Yup. I enjoyed it but the combat gets kind of stale after awhile. Environment design and art direction is top notch though. If you're into those themes it makes it a lot more enjoyable but I'm glad it was on gamepass because I'm not sure how much I'd pay for it. It's pretty short.

Nah they’re definitely easier to find… I got one a couple weeks ago no problem. All i did was google. And Sony themselves had the horizon bundle and had for a min.

Nah they’re definitely easier to find… I got one a couple weeks ago no problem. All i did was google. And Sony themselves had the horizon bundle and had for a min.
A long minute. Along with the preorders.

SHOULD you have to get scammed into buying one of those games? Nah. But they’re cheaper than the BS GameStop, etc are peddling.

I saw somewhere they are going to try to pump 20 million into the market so hopefully things are alleviated post Christmas.

All this Sony talk about flooding the market with PS5s in coming months is true and those who've been wanting one can get it with relative ease.

It's 2022 and almost damn near 2023.

I really don't understand how people still act like and would rather be able to just roll in their pajamas and flip flops on a random day and just happen to see and buy a PS5 off a retail store sales rack or locked case.

This ain't 1994 anymore :lol:

Heck even back then Toysrus would make you get a piece of paper in a plastic sleeve and then hand it to the store worker and they would grab whatever video game you wanted to buy.

Last edited:
It just takes a little effort, even less now. If folks really are still waiting for the day they can just walk into a store and pick one up MSRP a whole 2 years later that's just pure stubbornness. I respeck it.

Yeah if I can find PS5s over here (exorbitant price aside) shouldn't be that hard to find them in the States.

I got another invite for ps direct just the other day. Feels weird when I’ve already copped through direct and people still are having trouble.

It just takes a little effort, even less now. If folks really are still waiting for the day they can just walk into a store and pick one up MSRP a whole 2 years later that's just pure stubbornness. I respeck it.
Yeah. Again, the reality is supply does not meet the demand right now. But there’s definitely more of an opportunity to get one now.

What’s wild is I never see PS4s on shelves. All I ever see are Switches or Xbox Series S.

Really Sony direct is the way to go. I literally copped mine, my brothers and his friends off of there. I could’ve bought another one but they were able to repair mine. Granted it’s always the disks ones but still

I got another invite for ps direct just the other day. Feels weird when I’ve already copped through direct and people still are having trouble.

I got that too! I was wondering where it came from because I remember them saying that if I got one from Direct then I wouldn't get the chance again...

I got that too! I was wondering where it came from because I remember them saying that if I got one from Direct then I wouldn't get the chance again...

Reading through it said only one per address I think. So I guess technically you can get multi on one account as long as you get it shipped to diff spots?

Thought the point of making Gotham Knights only current gen was to optimize it to those standards?
Idk but I won’t be buying this on console. I’ll wait for a sale on PC and then consider it. That’s assuming the PC port is good.

Buying for coop reasons only. Me and my boy usually run COOP games together. It’s been a min so we gonna run this.

I realized I’ve got action rpg burnout so going to give this one a break.

Just picked up tekken definitive on ps store for $20 though and having a blast with it

Back
Top Bottom