The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
them indians who run the site need to word better, plus i asked in the chat if the ps5 will be shipped discreetly and indian dude just repeated what i said back to me...no help at all :smh:
giphy (3).gif

dell.com came thru...it said ps5 with controller but the picture didnt have two controllers...thought i paid 600 for the system (which i didnt mind long as i dont pay $1k)

but low and behold it really came with two controllers

them indians who run the site need to word better, plus i asked in the chat if the ps5 will be shipped discreetly and indian dude just repeated what i said back to me...no help at all :smh:

shoutout to them for shipping discreetly tho..fedex thought i was getting a dell computer ha.

I didn't even know they were selling it. Could've used my Dell credit account and got no interest for 6/12 months. I hope they re-up as I'm becoming a little disgruntled with the way Microsoft handled their launch.

Reactions: g14
I haven’t got a cancellation email yet. But their customer service people are ******ed. They’re acting like they can’t change my shipping address because the order is in fulfillment and hasn’t completed yet. It’s not the end of the world if it gets shipped to my old address on my kohl’s account (my parents house). But being that they live in another state, I would rather avoid all those unnecessary inconveniences.

My kohl’s order just got cancelled. But I got $180 in kohl’s cash. I’ll chalk it up as a win for me given I probably wouldn’t have even played that ps5 as much as I would want to. I got a switch and a PS4 that a barely play.

anyhow that kohl’s cash will be nice for presents for everyone. nachobroadweezy nachobroadweezy nailed it with the toasters and blenders as Christmas gifts lol.

Both Kohl's orders cancelled. Get to keep $360 in Kohl's cash. Everybody getting toasters, blenders and socks for Christmas gifts.

it says on my kohls cash you cant use it until nov 28 hopefully they dont realize by then how much money they just gave away lol

Crazy if true, that's a lot of cancellations

exactly what i meant kohls going to realize all that free money they gave away when it starts getting spent lol

i guess my cancellation is about to come in soon too.

edit

if this is true how does a system let people put in that many orders when they only had 2k

i dont work retail but i would think the system knows how much stock they got

but here we are with the cancels.

Hard to believe they're going to eat that much. Something gotta give, if they had that big of a screw up with the orders I can't believe they're going to keep their word in the email.

They never make it immediately available so it gives them time to cancel. If they let folks keep it wouldn't be the first time a store ate costs for a mistake as marketing.

Back
Top Bottom