The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Updated Spider-man remastered

Was worried I would have to setup my ps4 to transfer my save, buf I have ps+ so I downloaded it and loaded up remastered, tried to "download" it within remastered but it wasnt found, turns out I had to load the ps4 version and "upload" from there and then load the ps5 version and "download" it there

Kohls cash dont start till 28th but levis, socks, toaster for whole fam, lets go

You can use Kohls cash on anything. No exclusions. You can stack it with whatever percent off sales they’re running as well. Granted stuff like Levi’s and Nike products will be excluded from the percent off sale promo, but you can use the kohls cash on them and stack whatever percent off deal they have on whatever items aren’t excluded from that.

Grabbed Jedi fallen order and squadrons for $40. That’s pretty much all the games I wanted for BF. Now if I could just catch the TV I want in stock at BB....

Kohl’s executives thought up this PlayStation release plan to get more traffic for their site with kohl’s cash?
28F34A7D-85EF-4219-86E5-B7E231507387.gif
Diabolical! Lol

Man I've had RDR2 since release and still have yet to play it. :lol:

Always wanted to replay RDR again but no longer have my PS3.

So this is welcome news if true.

I've started RDR2, had since Day 1 like you, but haven't finished. :smh:
It's definitely one of those games you have to be in the mood for, because riding that damn horse for a few hours gets to you. :lol:

PO

Yeah, one out of two orders I submitted on kohl’s got canceled. Still haven’t gotten any email about the other order so we’ll see. I managed to get in as soon as it went live. I was up while Best Buy was serving as well but figured if I scored two from kohl’s I didn’t wanna wanna get greedy.

Maybe the ps4 version I don't think the PS5 copy will.

It was actually $51.99 but shipping and tax made it $60. Got it from a local on ebay

I see gamestop will have AC Valhalla for $47 and WD Legion for $33. Both for ps5.

It doesn't show nba 2k21 but if I were you I would've waited until Friday and see if you could get it for much less than you paid for.

What you have heard from people who got the ps5/XSex version of 2k21, it doesn't show a big improvement over last gen versions.

Last edited:
My dog woke me up at like 4 am having to piss. Then i saw Pulse headsets were on BB, but only for in store pickup on black friday. Not wanting to go pick it up, i deliberated for like 20 mins before i ended up placing the order

10 mins later PS5 dropped and I copped another disc version

I see gamestop will have AC Valhalla for $47 and WD Legion for $33. Both for ps5.

It doesn't show nba 2k21 but if I were you I would've waited until Friday and see if you could get it foruch less than you paid for.

What you have heard from people who got the ps5/XSex version of 2k21, it doesn't show a big improvement over last gen versions.

Oh well. I haven't bought/played 2k for a few years. I probably won't buy any more games this year.

My dog woke me up at like 4 am having to piss. Then i saw Pulse headsets were on BB, but only for in store pickup on black friday. Not wanting to go pick it up, i deliberated for like 20 mins before i ended up placing the order

10 mins later PS5 dropped and I copped another disc version

give him/her a big steak some fresh water and a friend to play with :pimp:

ordered the pulse also, contemplated for about 10 min, read reviews, then jumped on it

Last edited:
Grabbed Jedi fallen order and squadrons for $40. That’s pretty much all the games I wanted for BF. Now if I could just catch the TV I want in stock at BB....

Its $23 for the digital version on the PSN Black Friday sale.

I've started RDR2, had since Day 1 like you, but haven't finished. :smh:
It's definitely one of those games you have to be in the mood for, because riding that damn horse for a few hours gets to you. :lol:

PO

Amen. I feel the same 💯. It’s why i like GT more

Back
Top Bottom