The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With the development times of these AAA games, you’ll be getting remasters/remakes the very next gen :lol:

The first episode was too long. Cant lie, I dozed off a couple times. They did a good job with it but I think its more for bringing new people into the series as opposed to older fans as it pretty much follows the game to a T with a few small changes. What I wanna know is how they gonna use filler to make an 8 hour games into a 10 hour series...

What I wanna know is how they gonna use filler to make an 8 hour games into a 10 hour series...
Dunno if the S1 will cover all of Part 1, but S1 will include stuff from Left Behind as well as flashbacks (probably) feat. Ellie's mom.

The first episode was too long. Cant lie, I dozed off a couple times. They did a good job with it but I think its more for bringing new people into the series as opposed to older fans as it pretty much follows the game to a T with a few small changes. What I wanna know is how they gonna use filler to make an 8 hour games into a 10 hour series...

Dunno if the S1 will cover all of Part 1, but S1 will include stuff from Left Behind as well as flashbacks (probably) feat. Ellie's mom.

yea theres some new characters made for the show and flash backs, theyre also gonna show some of Ellies backstory.

ep1 was 120min, thats already almost 1/4 of the game time. i read S1-2 will cover game 1 and they have plans to do up to 5 seasons which will cover game 2 and game 3 they say is in development.

what i found interesting is the VA for Ellie will be playing her mom and the VA for Joel will be one of the bad guys during the winter. thought that was cool.

i havent played the game but ep1 was awesome.

Y’all must have been playing on Easy if TLOU was only 8 hours lol.

Beat the PS4 version on hard in 8 hours, 2nd play through. Dont remember how long the furst time was on normal but I doubt it was over 10 hours. Its a fairly short but sweet game.

HBO is likely waiting on the reception the first season gets before green lighting another season but with it being one of their most watched shows so far, so long as viewership doesnt die down much by the end, its likely getting green lit.

from an article i read.

"However, it appears the creators of the show, Craig Mazin and Neil Druckmann have already started planning for a potential season two.

This current first season is expected to cover all of the events of the first video game The Last of Us. Whilst Mazin and Druckmann don't explicitly confirm it, they have hinted that a second season would cover the events of the sequel video game Part II, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

They've also explained that the adaptation of the sequel game would potentially need more than one season, telling Consequence TV: "The amount of story that remains, that we have not covered, would be more than a season of television. So yeah, assuming we can keep going forward, the idea would be to do more than just one more season.”"

yea theres some new characters made for the show and flash backs, theyre also gonna show some of Ellies backstory.

ep1 was 120min, thats already almost 1/4 of the game time. i read S1-2 will cover game 1 and they have plans to do up to 5 seasons which will cover game 2 and game 3 they say is in development.

what i found interesting is the VA for Ellie will be playing her mom and the VA for Joel will be one of the bad guys during the winter. thought that was cool.

i havent played the game but ep1 was awesome.
Episode 1 was only 80 minutes and I thought S1 is covering the entire game; S2 would cover Part 2. Gonna be rushed in some parts for sure. Where'd you see that HBO or Druckman has 5-season plans? Not that I would complain (as long as it doesn't get TWD'd).

In regards to the show, I just hope it isn't exactly like the game in regards to the storyline.
Based on E1, which i enjoyed, it literally copied scenes from it.

PO

In regards to the show, I just hope it isn't exactly like the game in regards to the storyline.
Based on E1, which i enjoyed, it literally copied scenes from it.

PO
Same here but some people want it to be exactly the same as the source material. Frame for frame

Back
Top Bottom