The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just beat calisto protocol in literally 1 day smh good game but def worth sub $30 better yet just rent it.

I just grabbed it on sale for $45 and bout to take it to gamestop right now.

WWE 2K23
John Cena leaked WWE 2K23 cover (1).jpeg

Just beat calisto protocol in literally 1 day smh good game but def worth sub $30 better yet just rent it.

I just grabbed it on sale for $45 and bout to take it to gamestop right now.
That's the regret I never want and past experience has led me to never really beat all of my games (action, adventure, rpg) all the way through.

I'm still ****ing around on Elden Ring just raising my level.

Surprised Zelda didn’t win, maybe the hardware limitations has worn on people.

Garfield fourth on a console with no notable exclusives.

If FROM wasn’t attached to Armored Core, would you even care? I won’t dismiss the game but I’m definitely waiting to see previews/reviews.

That top 10 is pretty impressive :smokin

Just copped the midnight black plates... Hopefully the install is as easy as it looks... Can't stand the og white plates lol

If FROM wasn’t attached to Armored Core, would you even care? I won’t dismiss the game but I’m definitely waiting to see previews/reviews.

That top 10 is pretty impressive :smokin

No, I wouldn't, but I'm not going to bet against FROM at this point. I'm not an Armored Core fan, but that adds to the anticipation. I want to see if they make a splash with this one. A lot has changed for them since they released the last one.

The list is good, but it's basically biggest franchises/most promotional material from games with 2023 release dates.

Can’t wait to get that Zelda.

I know Nintendo ain’t ever been about power, but they need to step it up a bit more :lol: TOTK deserves to be seen and played on a stronger system.

Can’t wait to get that Zelda.

I know Nintendo ain’t ever been about power, but they need to step it up a bit more :lol: TOTK deserves to be seen and played on a stronger system.

It will definitely get the remaster treatment when the next Nintendo console drops

Back
Top Bottom