The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am I the only one that has fun playing battlefront 2 in 2023 :lol:. Revisited it twice in the last 2 weeks.

Decided to get an Ethernet cable for occasional online gaming and the smoothness makes it so much more fun of an experience
I've been wanting to go back to it, especially with all the updates that they supposedly made with the game.

image.jpg

Picked this one up today.

Robert, if we need advice on how to make a workplace grossly unsafe for female and minority employees, we will give you a ring.

Says the guy who hide and managed a company that would steal milk the breast feeding mothers would store in the fridge throughout the day before they went home.

Yea he needs to ****.

Robert, if we need advice on how to make a workplace grossly unsafe for female and minority employees, we will give you a ring.

Guess he knew what was coming.

1675865681705.png

I don't know how it all works since this is just the UK and there are other hearings but it's not going as smooth as I thought it would.
Microsoft says they can put things in place to enforce those remedies so let's see.

Last edited:
I saw some ps6 vids pop up on my youtube feed and some articles suggested in my new tabs and brushed it off as clickbait.

I will be incredibly pissed if a ps6 comes out any time soon. Won't but it either.

Last edited:
I saw some ps6 vids pop up on my youtube feed and some articles suggested in my new tabs and brushed it off as clickbait.

I will be incredibly pissed if a pay comes out any time soon. Won't but it either.

PS4 came out in what 2013 and lasted until what 2020? Yea I don’t see a PS6 before 2026. They may release a PS5 pro and/or slim though.

Its kinda funny to complain about a PS6 then turn around and buy a PS5 Pro for $500+ ultimately it really doesnt matter because both consoles are just PCs now but Sony goes extra hard making it less of a seemless experience going from gen to gen compared to Microsoft.

PS6 isn't coming out soon. Game development cycles are getting longer, so many AAA game starting production now won't likely won't be ready until the next gen is upon us.

PS6 isn't coming out soon. Game development cycles are getting longer, so many AAA game starting production now won't likely won't be ready until the next gen is upon us.
My thing with that is how far can you develop a game without knowing the specs and full capability of the next gen's consoles?

Or are the games going to be made for this gen and then once they get the info rework the game for next gen like a good anoint of games now that have that ps5 option?

My thing with that is how far can you develop a game without knowing the specs and full capability of the next gen's consoles?

Or are the games going to be made for this gen and then once they get the info rework the game for next gen like a good anoint of games now that have that ps5 option?

Developers get those kits like 3-5 years before a console release. They have a good idea of what the console should be.

PS5 was designed in part by developer input.
In its initial brainstorming session, Cerny’s team made a list of desired features for the PS5: all the features that didn’t make it into the PlayStation 4, plus a bunch of new ideas. In addition, there was a longer list of “all of the things that the game development community would like to see,” according to Cerny.

For example, one of the top requests was an NVMe SSD with a read speed of at least 1 GB per second; Cerny cites Epic Games founder Tim Sweeney, among others, as saying that the slow hard drive technology in previous consoles was holding developers back.

It’s a “pretty recent” phenomenon for hardware developers to bring software developers into the design process, according to Cerny. But he says he personally wanted to have conversations with developers because he has worked on games himself.

“I’m looking for the developers that give me the hardest time, and the ones who really have strong opinions about what it is that they need to make the game that they’ve been dreaming of,” Cerny says. “Those are just brutal meetings to be in, but they’re good to have, because at the end of the day, you’re making a stronger console.”

Wow, didn't realize they were still making these.
I remember playing it on my Super Famicom back in the mid 90's and it was a lot of fun. 😂

Back
Top Bottom