The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At my age watching the walkthrough is as good as playing the game 😂. I actually played the OG deadspace so i opted to just watch instead of playing the remake. Overall the combat is better in Dead Space, but the atmosphere/horror feels better in Callisto imo.
Bro. I just died at you finished the YouTube walkthrough. I didn’t know that was a thing lol.

How old are you if you don’t mind me asking?

Bro. I just died at you finished the YouTube walkthrough. I didn’t know that was a thing lol.

I did the same thing with Resident Evil, I'm actually going to chalk it up as getting through the game. I beat Resident Evil Village.😎

I watch Youtube walkthroughs of games all the time.

If it's a game I'm curious about will watch like the first vid to get a feel for the gameplay.

I watch full walkthroughs of horror games as I ain't about playing them anymore. :lol:
I'm thinking of toughing it out through the Dead Space walk-through, I'll let ya'll know when I finish in case anyone needs help with puzzles and stuff.

And yea i watch horror game walkthroughs. Sometimes regular games when i want to save some bread or interested in a game but dont want to actually play. Soulsbourne games i watch the boss fights.

TLoU2 was great, the story and characters, even Abby. People hate on Abby because they get in their ferlingd but she was completely justified doing what she did... more so than Joel.

:lol: Do you then chime in like you played the game?

1675559828063.png

I don't have any intention or desire to play TLOU but at this point I think I'm going to just watch all of the story cut scenes on youtube to ser what all the uproar was about.

I already know the gist of it but it'll make more sense when I at least see the build up to it all.
Damn. This is a ****ed up story :lol:

Ellie was hacking that boy's face up.

I probably would've let her die though but given how things went with his daughter I see why Joel sis what he did. Screwed the world though.

About to watch part 2.

I really ain’t never met actual people who watch full walkthroughs till now :lol: Not trying to make fun of yall btw just find it very interesting. Those videos must be doing numbers for a reason though so it makes sense.

I am a fan of the youtube og TheRadBrad. I’ll watch a couple videos of his if its a game im anticipating or if im on the fence about buying it.

I don't watch walkthroughs but I guess its the same as watching some streamer play a game in twitch.

Seems more and more some generation is more in to living vicariously through other gamers than actually playing the game themselves.

I really ain’t never met actual people who watch full walkthroughs till now :lol: Not trying to make fun of yall btw just find it very interesting. Those videos must be doing numbers for a reason though so it makes sense.

I am a fan of the youtube og TheRadBrad. I’ll watch a couple videos of his if its a game im anticipating or if im on the fence about buying it.

Yeah I watched theRadBrad's playthroughs

Pretty chill dude..

And yea i watch horror game walkthroughs. Sometimes regular games when i want to save some bread or interested in a game but dont want to actually play. Soulsbourne games i watch the boss fights.
Bro I thought you were gonna say 40+ with kids :lol:
I’m 32. Just finished ragnarok, playing Majoras Mask, and building Lego sets :lol:

No hate my guy :pimp:

Damn. This is a ****ed up story :lol:

Ellie was hacking that boy's face up.

I probably would've let her die though but given how things went with his daughter I see why Joel sis what he did. Screwed the world though.

About to watch part 2.
Oh wow, this story just continues to be ****ed up. Terrible ending.

It was real cool as Ellie took down each of the group little by little leading up to Abby. Story should've been just that :lol: Should've killed her too.

Not even sure how the show is gonna manage a religious cult warring with some other militia group.

Why is Abby built like that? :rofl: Her whole revenge was weak. Her father deserved to die too.

I also now get the casting complaints for Ellie. Especially when they get to part 2 material.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that has fun playing battlefront 2 in 2023 :lol:. Revisited it twice in the last 2 weeks.

Decided to get an Ethernet cable for occasional online gaming and the smoothness makes it so much more fun of an experience

If it’s my child (or someone who I’ve developed a father/child relationship with), yes, **** them and the horse they rode in on.

not that it would make a difference to me but we don’t even know if that “cure” would work nor how they would duplicate enough of it to “fix” the world.

Back
Top Bottom