The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It feels like your characters is wearing ankle weights when you move. R* is the worst when it comes to character movement, imo.

Was disappointed with the combat back then. Now that I can get past that I can’t do 30 fps.

About to fire up RDR2 again. Loved the story.
I've been playing it anually since release, and im starting to get that itch.
Game is one of my GOATS and Arthur Morgan might be my favorite protagonist ever.

You play it w/ different styles or just play it straight?
For example my last playthrough i didnt spend time at or contribute to the camp I also bought nothing at the shops.
Didnt clean guns, especially since the game gives you hella guns, just threw out the old ones
i also didn't cut my hair
just lived on my own hunting/fishing for food as well as crafting all items. I also robbed everyone.
Always had a bounty which to me makes the game hella thrilling.
I go in rob people blind and while im turning the place over here come the bounty hunters and i shoot my way out. Feel like fugitive no matter where you go in the map.

good stuff

I’m sure there are. Just to be clear, I enjoyed the game and think it’s one of the best stories in gaming but the movement of the characters isn’t fun at all. 🤷🏽‍♂️
Yeah I’m sure there are. That was just my way of emphasizing how great of a game it is to me.

I've been playing it anually since release, and im starting to get that itch.
Game is one of my GOATS and Arthur Morgan might be my favorite protagonist ever.

You play it w/ different styles or just play it straight?
For example my last playthrough i didnt spend time at or contribute to the camp I also bought nothing at the shops.
Didnt clean guns, especially since the game gives you hella guns, just threw out the old ones
i also didn't cut my hair
just lived on my own hunting/fishing for food as well as crafting all items. I also robbed everyone.
Always had a bounty which to me makes the game hella thrilling.
I go in rob people blind and while im turning the place over here come the bounty hunters and i shoot my way out. Feel like fugitive no matter where you go in the map.

good stuff

I usually do a few missions then just wander around. The details in this game are amazing. I keep up with grooming and changing outfits depending on climate.

I never played any of em lol
ADE5AFAA-F459-41C8-828C-400609A57D87.gif

Just beat Last of Us 2 idk what everyones issue is with it I loved it.

I know one of the gripes around the game was what happened to Joel but I already knew going into the game and it made me focus more on getting to know Abby instead of being mad

Last edited:
LIke everyone said the game got so much detail. For instance a house getting built. When you first see it, it may just have the frame up. If you go back after some time it'll be finished.

Little details like that
Ima man I’ll say it lol

I legit cried at the ending, and cheered like fans watching the moment Capt gets Thor hammer when the Epilogue started

I have the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 G2, it's a USB headset. I just found out I cannot stream with these because PS5 only accepts analog connections (3.5mm). So my options are to sell them or just keep them, which the latter makes no sense. The only connection to it is USB-C, has anybody try using a USB-C out cable to 3.5mm jack into capture card or PS5 controller and it worked? Much cheaper to buy that adapter cable then to spend 100+ on a headset and then resell my Turtles lol.

Has anybody try this?

This streaming setup has been a complete nightmare this weekend. I copped a capture card from Amazon on Friday, the Rybozen 4K Ultra HD ($40) and the picture worked, but I could not get my voice to work in game chat, or gameplay audio to work when streaming using Streamlabs (or recording). I've tried every tutorial on YouTube, searched endless amounts on this, and could not get the audio to work, just picture. I finally read that PS5 cannot accept USB inputs to stream and my Turtle Beach 600 Gen 2 is USB only. So I figured my headset and the capture card is giving me the issues, plus the capture card was cheap, and it has two 3.5mm jack outputs which was a bit confusing. So I went to Bestbuy copped an Elgato HD60X because its the most raved, talked about, legit capture card out, cost me $180. Plus it only has one 3.5mm jack output which made more sense to connect. Also copped the HyperX Cloud II Pro Wired 7.1 headset and a bunch of AUX cables.

Long story short, the Elgato did NOT work. AT ALL. I got no picture from it, just a constant error that it could not find the video. I tried everything, and nothing worked. No picture, no audio, nothing, $180 vaporware. There is 4K Utitly software for it, but only Windows, no Mac, (Im running a M1 MacBook). I decided to try the Rybozen again because at least the pictured worked. I used the Hyper X headset because its 3.5mm jack and I was curious on how they sounded vs. my Turtle Beaches and the HyperX worked, lol. The audio worked during a stream with no issue on the Rybozen.

Spend $300 on hardware, headset and cables and the only thing I needed was the headset. Jesus :stoneface:

I played like 30m of No man’s sky and got bored. Would it be worth it in vr though? Seems hard to pass up on a aaa game for vr.

Back
Top Bottom