The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Source?

PS4 and slim version were released almost 3 years apart so I was hoping the slim comes out fall 2023
No source just a guess. The pro is almost 100% coming out next year since it got leaked at a AMD TCL conference. I think they're more focused on getting that out first before a slim.

Edit: TCL not AMD

Gonna try psvr for another week and return if I don’t get used to it.

What wired headsets y’all use? Looking for a good one with a volume adjuster. Got Bose bluetooths but the running out of battery thing is annoying. Wired quality is absolute garbage on em. Can I get something decent for around 100?

just ordered the PSVR 2 skipping on the horizon game i got the OG headset without HDR passthru havent been hooked up in years.

What wired headsets y’all use? Looking for a good one with a volume adjuster. Got Bose bluetooths but the running out of battery thing is annoying. Wired quality is absolute garbage on em. Can I get something decent for around 100?

I swap between Sony Pulse 3D's and Beyer Dynamic DT770 Pro's (80ohm) running from a Soundblaster GC7 external DAC amp. Discovered the PS5 will continue to route audio through the external soundcard even with the PSVR2 hooked up - lovely.

There simply isn't enough loudness/volume coming from the Dual Sense or the console by themselves for my liking. It's good but not awesome.

Sidebar - I tried both the Pulse 3Ds and my old Sony Pulse Elites via wireless at the PS5 launch and for both, I remember wired being the cleaner and more consistent source. Have't used wireless since then... but I also hate charging headphones.

Why, are you getting sick repeatedly?

I've put in 20+ hours since Friday night but only been driving - apart from my back being kind of sore, the GT7 experience has been nothing but utter bliss....

Downloaded some other stuff (demos) but not sure when I'll get around to it.

Last edited:
Whomever worked to get this patch out this fast, you are doing God's Work and should be given a raise.

Enjoy a cult classic. Not a perfect game, but one that is worth a playthrough.

Legend of Legaia and Azure Dream are my only remaining requests.

What an absolute crazy start to the year for JRPG fans.

I bought these a week-ish ago

HyperX - Cloud II Pro Wired 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset for PC, Xbox X|S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Mobile - Black/Gunmetal

Straight up dope. It came with extra ear cups too. It has 7.1 surround sound and they get LOUD. Firm fitting headset and comfortable.

can someone point me to a charging station for the psvr2?? 3rd party??

looking for the charger for the controllers but out of stock

Witch Queen wasn't too bad if I'm remembering correctly

Witch Queen was great. Best campaign expansion they've done. Raid was pretty awesome too.
I don't remember hitting any issues on day 1, beat the whole campaign by end of day on hard mode with my friends.

Witch Queen was great. Best campaign expansion they've done. Raid was pretty awesome too.
I don't remember hitting any issues on day 1, beat the whole campaign by end of day on hard mode with my friends.

Yeah I think it was raid day when people were getting a ton of error codes

I still preferred foresaken. That was peak destiny to me.

Back
Top Bottom